Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Between Mike Obi And Governor Obiano Who Is Richer? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Between Mike Obi And Governor Obiano Who Is Richer? (1661 Views)

Only One Active Footballer Is Richer Than Dangote, And He Is Not Who You Think / Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi / WATCH: Mike Obi’s Second Ever Goal In English League Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Mike Obi And Governor Obiano Who Is Richer? by Afonjacoward: 7:15am On Jun 23, 2019
Permit me to ask this question here because I was really disappointed with the folks that I watched the Nigeria Vs Burundi game with yesterday night.
As the game was going on one guy was criticising one of the Burundi players for rough attacks on Mikel Obi to the extent that he said that the player shouldn't tackle Mikel like that.
Mikel that is even richer than Anambra State Governor.
The moment he said that I felt a huge blow under my scrotum and I had to ask him 'Bros what did you just say'?
He repeated himself this time around loudly that Mikel is richer than a state governor in Nigeria not just Anambra State governor.
I tried my possible best to make him understand that a sitting governor in Nigeria smiles to the bank with not less than 500Milli as his security vote on a monthly basis.
An amount Mikel does not make in a month.
So how then does he become richer than a sitting governor in Nigeria?
I did not even mention the contract kickbacks that they collect.
We all saw the video of Kano State governor stuffing huge dollar bills under his babaringa which was given to him as kickbacks from one of the contractors.
An excerpt from legit.ng further buttress my point saying...Although at present the amount of security money voted monthly for the Nigerian president is undisclosed, a reliable source in Edo state Government House confided to Legit.ng that the state governor, Adams Oshiomhole, smiles to the bank every month with at least N500 million as his security vote.

The source's disclosure of the security ‘pocket money’ of the former labour leader also tallies with an on-the- record admission by a former lawmaker based in Osogbo, the state capital, concerning the governor of Osun state.
The former deputy speaker of the Osun House of Assembly, who is also a former attorney general of the state, Honourable Niyi Owolade, told Legit.ng that the first monthly money Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun state traditionally demands and gets as soon as funds arrive from the federal government is N500 million, which he said is the governor’s share of the controversial security vote.
How then is Mikel richer than a state governor in Nigeria?
Re: Between Mike Obi And Governor Obiano Who Is Richer? by shogsman(m): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2019
At least the governor should be 10times richer than him
Re: Between Mike Obi And Governor Obiano Who Is Richer? by Dollarseeker: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mikel obi is worth over 20 billion naira. He is richer than obiano but u know say politician na crook. so because of that fact, let's say obiano is richer....he can still 20 billion in 1 month and highest na court case or nobody will know about it
Re: Between Mike Obi And Governor Obiano Who Is Richer? by Beverlyjean(f): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Dollarseeker:
Mikel obi is worth over 20 billion naira. He is richer than obiano but u know say politician na crook. so because of that fact, let's say obiano is richer....he can still 20 billion in 1 month and highest na court case or nobody will know about it

Who dash Mikel 20 billion... Do u think 20billion is 2 billion?? Mikel is not worth more than 15million dollars... That's about roughly 6billion... Which I even doubt... I don't think his worth more than 3-4 billion naira
Re: Between Mike Obi And Governor Obiano Who Is Richer? by ceejayMAX(m): 7:46am On Jun 24, 2019
ONCE YOU ARE POOR AND JOBLESS NAH ALL THESE KIND ARGUMENT GO DEY ENTER YOUR HEAD

2 Likes

Re: Between Mike Obi And Governor Obiano Who Is Richer? by Dollarseeker: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Who dash Mikel 20 billion... Do u think 20billion is 2 billion?? Mikel is not worth more than 15million dollars... That's about roughly 6billion... Which I even doubt... I don't think his worth more than 3-4 billion naira
Mikel is worth. $57 million which is above 20 bila...ask google or check here https://buzznigeria.com/john-mikel-obi/
Re: Between Mike Obi And Governor Obiano Who Is Richer? by Beverlyjean(f): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
Dollarseeker:
Mikel is worth. $57 million which is above 20 bila...ask google or check here https://buzznigeria.com/john-mikel-obi/

So u believe a certain buzz Nigeria... Hu dash Mikel 57 million dollars... Even for his dreams... How much is Ronaldo or Messi worth ... Van persie is not even worth 30million dollars...
Re: Between Mike Obi And Governor Obiano Who Is Richer? by henrixx(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Signs of joblessness and poverty all Over here
Re: Between Mike Obi And Governor Obiano Who Is Richer? by Dollarseeker: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
Beverlyjean:

So u believe a certain buzz Nigeria... Hu dash Mikel 57 million dollars... Even for his dreams... How much is Ronaldo or Messi worth ... Van persie is not even worth 30million dollars...
u funny ooo chai....Ronaldo's annual salary is over $64 milla...only him salary for a yr don cover d worth of Mikel all through his career....do think footballers are paupers.... even naija musicians no smell dem in terms or money. Ronaldos worth as at 2018 was over $450 milla. some say he is over $1 bil now. Van pasie's worth is over $50 milla....u no de watch ball or read football news...lols funny u
Re: Between Mike Obi And Governor Obiano Who Is Richer? by ogawisdom(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
Most govs in Nigeria will worth Mikel 50 times

(1) (Reply)

Champions League History : Players With The Best Goal-to-game Ratio(See list) / World Xi:team Of The 21st Century Do U Agree? / Orange AFCON 2015 Draw Ceremeny - Final Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.