Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack (20594 Views)

AFCON 2019: Iheanacho Set To Replace Samuel Kalu In Super Eagles squad / Samuel Kalu Who Had A Heart Attack At The Hospital (Photos) / Samuel Kalu Suffers Heart Attack, Rushed To Hospital In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by prinsam30: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2019
Aswear bloggers will not die well and if dey do, dem no go see heaven ni

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by Juliearth(f): 7:47am On Jun 23, 2019
Lizilicious:
He doesn't like to drink water ni?

Lol, no! The weather dealt him some blows.
Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by Abbey1987: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2019
post=79590809:
Thank God for his life.
@justwise @Seun please am unable to comment on traveling section. please unban me.
Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by telkevog(m): 7:53am On Jun 23, 2019
oshe11:
This News Don tey na

Na last year news?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by SOFTENGR: 7:53am On Jun 23, 2019
Lizilicious:
Maybe he sweats � too much
Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by MightySparrow: 7:55am On Jun 23, 2019
Thank God, May it not happen to him.
Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by SOFTENGR: 7:55am On Jun 23, 2019
Joshmodest:
Nigeria will regret not taking iheanacho to this afcon , the dude has been impressive for the national team despite his performance in Leicester city , when ighalo starts to play nonsense , we all would wish Kelechi was taken to Egypt
Assuming Kelechi was brought in as substitute yesterday rather than Ighalo, Nigeria would have conceded goals instead of scoring. grin

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by Benekruku(m): 7:56am On Jun 23, 2019
When they wont allow them drink beer.
Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by promiseniqqa(m): 8:02am On Jun 23, 2019
cool....because if he actually played he might ruin the match
Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by Kenturkey048(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2019
Joshmodest:
Nigeria will regret not taking iheanacho to this afcon , the dude has been impressive for the national team despite his performance in Leicester city , when ighalo starts to play nonsense , we all would wish Kelechi was taken to Egypt
my broader ,we can never regret omitting iheanacho from the afcon list...that dude needs something of this nature so he can sit up..niqqa feels he is a birthrighted member of the super eagles squad..

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by martineverest(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2019
tactius:

They probably did not know at the time...plus heart attacks AND dehydration are just two of the several causes of fainting.

Now that he has been checked out in a hospital...they know the full details.
they knew...it was everywhere that day
Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by Tchange1(m): 8:08am On Jun 23, 2019
Cherrybae:
I am not happy that federal character is not applied in the selection of players.

Bro check your under 20 squad how far did they go.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:11am On Jun 23, 2019
Cherrybae:
I am not happy that federal character is not applied in the selection of players.

We replace Samuel Kalu with Iheanachor, are there no other tribes in Nigeria

After the same people will be shouting marginalization but they will not shout for this one now.

I wish kalu quick recovery and urge iheanachor to go and make our country proud.

Only the best were taken. Thank God gernot rorh is not an igbo man..He simply went for merit,those that can deliver irrespective of tribe or religion.
When they applied federal character in the recently concluded U20 world cup squad we all saw the result.
Una don use una federal character destroy Nigeria..smh

5 Likes

Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by arantess: 8:14am On Jun 23, 2019
So what will happen when they get to Qatar??
As professionals they should know the importance of hydrating their bodies always
Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by oshe11: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2019
telkevog:

Na last year news?
No longer Worths FP
Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2019
Airtimex:
So it can actually kill... shocked

He is a professional and should know better than this.

Thank God for his life...

Iheanacho though embarassed
samuel Kalu and Samuel okwaraji hmmmmmmmm
Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 23, 2019
sloye5:
Thank God
Bros abeg are u on WhatsApp, I have alot of questions to ask you about turkey
Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by AmazingELixir: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2019
Cherrybae:

After the same people will be shouting marginalization but they will not shout for this one now.

I wish kalu quick recovery and urge iheanachor to go and make our country proud.

undecided undecided

Who be diswan again bikonu..
Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 23, 2019
Cherrybae:

Forget this whole thing of tribalism... Let the best bri g us the glory
Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by oluwasegun007(m): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2019
Imagine world Cup in Qatar....

They promised Air-condition stadiums though,

Let's wait and see.
Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by AnalQueenluci: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2019
Cherrybae:

yeye person
Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by majamajic(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2019
tactius:

No, when you are exercising for prolonged periods of time, you tend to lose a lot of fluids from your body in sweat.

That is why FIFA brought in water breaks during football matches.

But sometimes people are so busy exercising that they forget that they need to top up fluids from time to time (Used to take long walks in the morning for exercise and after a few bad episodes started carrying water, or money for water, with me)

Now the weather is so hot in Egypt during morning and day time, enough water is needed, but body system is not same, some if they take much water they can't run, like me I don't like taking much water during training, I think that's what happened to the guy ,
Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by MicroSweet(m): 9:59am On Jun 23, 2019
Lizilicious:
Football sport is dehydrating. That's why sports drinks are always available during sporting tournaments.
Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by Flashlaundry(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2019
Okay

Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by Guyman02: 10:03am On Jun 23, 2019
martineverest:
bloggers knew it but they decided to lie
If they tell you the truth at the beginning you won't click to open their site and if you don't click they won't make any money
Re: Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack by profmallor: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2019
Please ask his clubs medical team to come and validate that test, the young man must be Ok please, cant trust CAF with any yeye report.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nottingham Forest Knock Out Arsenal In 4th Round Again / What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. / Amaju Pinnick Attends 2022 World Cup Draws In Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.