Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Okoro Blessing Reveals She Started Having Sex With Her Ex Husband At 16 (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okoro Blessing Reveals She Started Having Sex With Her Ex Husband At 16 (video) (1005 Views)

Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okoro Blessing Reveals She Started Having Sex With Her Ex Husband At 16 (video) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2019
Blessing Okoro also known as BlessingCEO sits with Daddy Freeze for an interview and she revealed that she started dating and having sex with her ex-husband at the age of 14.

Blessing Okoro sat with Daddy Freeze on Friday for an interview where she revealed so many juicy details about her life including the fact that she started dating and having sex with her ex-husband at the age of 14. She also revealed that she got married and divorced while in the university.

I started dating at 14….. I got married and divorced while still in the university….. Onyeze was invited by the police for questioning, the man who handcuffed me was on his knees begging.

Blessing Okoro also called herself a "house thief" in the video. Blessing had in 2016 shared her story of her failed marriage along with her wedding IV. Read her story in this post and compare with the current one in the video.

Read more and Watch video here>>> https://lailasnews.com/blessing-okoro-tells-daddy-freeze-i-started-having-sex-with-my-ex-husband-at-14-video/

lalasticlala
seun

Re: Okoro Blessing Reveals She Started Having Sex With Her Ex Husband At 16 (video) by pdppower: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2019
Clap for yaself

(1) (Reply)

Leo Messi Pictured With His Wife At A Beach / Bbnaija Housmate Khafi And Gedoni Nacking Under The Duvet / My Sex Drive Is High But I Can’t Date Young Men – Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.