Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Need Help To Install A Software - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help To Install A Software (634 Views)

How To Install Joomla 2.5 Quickstart Template Pack(Step By Step Tutorial Guide) / 2go On Pc (how To Install) / How To Install A Php Script? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help To Install A Software by gold22z: 5:45am On Oct 06, 2010
I bought a software from clickbank.
After downloading, the installation icon appeared on my desktop. When I click it to download, it will start downloading but after some time I will see the following: " THE CABINET FILE 25DEA59526E8C7AA428778538D4B9EB8, required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM ora problem with this package.
PLease what DO i DO.
THANKS
Re: I Need Help To Install A Software by Delaw7(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2010
what u will do is to consult d admin of the site where u bought d software or check ur box if a copy is been sent to ur box 2 redownload . Do nt select save if it promt wat do u want to do with with d downloading item, make sure u select install and ensure u are using a broadband connection and nt a dial-up cos dial up dont work in most casses,
Re: I Need Help To Install A Software by utimatedes(m): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2010
You need to contact the site admin and if they don't give you answer, come here with more infos and we will help you
Re: I Need Help To Install A Software by Delaw7(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2011
Try 2 contact d site admin.of where u bought d s/w so dat he can resend u d dwload link 2 redwnload it and make sure u burn it in a disc after a succesive dwnload and installation.
Call my no 4 more info.
08061682121 or 08097003202.
Thankz De-Law

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help!want To Create A Gallery Based Site With Out Flash / How To Build A Websites On Facebook / Web Developer In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.