Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Cant Login To My Forum - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cant Login To My Forum (643 Views)

Help!!!!! I Cant Login Into My Wordpress Website Admin Page / I Cant Login To My Paypal Anymore.. / Help, I Cant Login To Joomla Admin Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cant Login To My Forum by fd4all234(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2011
problem with my forum, i was trying to change the themes of my forum yesterday,before i know it says Internal Server Error below is the link http://frisahost.com/forum/Themes/default/ i cant ever login as well, please advice me on what to do.
Re: Cant Login To My Forum by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 24, 2011
error500 are kinda none specific errors compared to 404 or 502 so please check ur Cpanel error log and check the time to match the accurate error message,try switching themes back to see if the problem came from that change.
Re: Cant Login To My Forum by fd4all234(m): 4:37pm On May 24, 2011
immediately that happen the forum log me out i cant access my account not, is there any way i can do it from my cpanel.
Re: Cant Login To My Forum by Pennywise(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2011
Sori bro. But how I wish I can do exactly the same thing to Seun on this NL
Re: Cant Login To My Forum by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 24, 2011
Read the Error Log from ur Cpanel as error500 are not too ambigious,they will tell u whats wrong specifically then u can tell us here
Re: Cant Login To My Forum by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 24, 2011
or just hijack one of the gurus here to help you out.
Re: Cant Login To My Forum by DualCore1: 6:44pm On May 24, 2011
Normally an easy fix for this is taking everything back to the way it was before the error and rebuilding the web servers config. You will need root access to do this on a dedicated server. On a shared server your host can do it for you.
Re: Cant Login To My Forum by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 24, 2011
Dual Core:

Normally an easy fix for this is taking everything back to the way it was before the error and rebuilding the web servers config. You will need root access to do this on a dedicated server. On a shared server your host can do it for you.
All these your jagba-jan-tease and ingredients := are only useful for those that are experienced and will make backups before shit happens. Abeg make una help this guy o before them steal im forum. . . .

@op, negotiate with dual core to help you crack this problem. . .
Re: Cant Login To My Forum by Seun(m): 1:27am On May 25, 2011
I hope this gets fixed soon. Good luck!
Re: Cant Login To My Forum by fd4all234(m): 12:19pm On May 25, 2011
i thank u all for the adivce and ideals, i have fix it and its working now, i really appreciate , now i want to change the forum keyworld.how can i change the forum keyword,how can i add image banner to it.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Vmware / How To Create The Title Tag In Blog ? / I Need An Answer Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.