Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release (66628 Views)

Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction / FG Vows To Secure Leah Sharibu’s Release / Escapee, Whose Funeral Had Held, Recounts Encounter With Leah Sharibu In Captive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by bluefilm: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
In front of White House?

Abi standing behind a White woman?

Anyway sha, as long as there is White in the equation.

Nigerian bloggers abi journalists sef. grin grin grin grin
Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by aforosco(m): 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Aidejay:
Emmanuel Adeboye
David oyedepo
Father Mbaka
Johnson Suleiman
Tb Joshua
Talen
Sam adeyemi
Matthew ashimolowo
Chris oyakilome
Paul adefarasin
Biodun fatoyinbo
Onayekan
Oritsejafor
Lazarus muoka
Tunde

Pls who is Emmanuel Adeboye abi u mean Adebayo

Who can guess what my point is?

Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by EkunKekere: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
The UN and Switzerland negotiated the release of the Chibok girls not your brain damaged stupid mo.ron of a president.

Sirjamo:
Who negotiated the release of 150 Christian Chibok girls?

You are a useless religious bigot

5 Likes

Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by StrikeBack(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
helinues:
House painted in white colour?

Abi which white house are they refering to/
The one at Yaba I think
Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
Aidejay:
Emmanuel Adeboye
David oyedepo
Father Mbaka
Johnson Suleiman
Tb Joshua
Talen
Sam adeyemi
Matthew ashimolowo
Chris oyakilome
Paul adefarasin
Biodun fatoyinbo
Onayekan
Oritsejafor
Lazarus muoka
Tunde bakare

Mehn I swear this so called clergy men are Brod day light fraudsters spits

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by losprince(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
If we are to believe the terrorists, her daughter's freedom rests squarely on her daughter's shoulders.

Her religion's deity have neglected her despite her impressive faith in him, she should denounce her religion and regain her freedom because it seems that the men holding her are more powerful than the god she serves or the god she serves couldn't care less about her.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by jaxxy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
The government can’t fight for her so she’s fighting for her daughter. May ur daughter return to u safely.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by Ijawdefender: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
The faith by this Leah of a girl is one of a kind.
She's not there because the govt hasn't done enough,but because the God she serves wants her to remain there.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by Temple1288(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
Aidejay:
Emmanuel Adeboye
David oyedepo
Father Mbaka
Johnson Suleiman
Tb Joshua
Talen
Sam adeyemi
Matthew ashimolowo
Chris oyakilome
Paul adefarasin
Biodun fatoyinbo
Onayekan
Oritsejafor
Lazarus muoka
Tunde bakare

The names you just mentioned are names of full-time scammers!
Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
The media, Reno riff raff and fani noisemaker are all unfortunately culpable in turning Leah sharibu into a high profile hostage.

What may have been a low cost ransom will now cost the fg much more.assuming they do not decide to hold her indefinitely as a human shield.

Whoever is responsible for this foolish stunt is only driving up the final cost.

I hope the same people castigating the government will not complain of boko haram fighter being released as a swap or millions of naira being paid

As for the white house trump does not care.i doubt if the so called white Christians care that much either.

Even Reno riff raff and fani noisemaker do not care. In their own time they would have called it a scam

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by Getdowntobiznes: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
Aidejay:
Emmanuel Adeboye David oyedepo Father Mbaka Johnson Suleiman Tb Joshua Talen Sam adeyemi Matthew ashimolowo Chris oyakilome Paul adefarasin Biodun fatoyinbo Onayekan Oritsejafor Lazarus muoka Tunde bakare

I don't get it, what is the idea?
Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
We are praying that Leah, and the remaining Chibok girls and all girls in Boko captivity are freed.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by meobizy(f): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
Aidejay:
Emmanuel Adeboye
David oyedepo
Father Mbaka
Johnson Suleiman
Tb Joshua
Talen
Sam adeyemi
Matthew ashimolowo
Chris oyakilome
Paul adefarasin
Biodun fatoyinbo
Onayekan
Oritsejafor
Lazarus muoka
Tunde bakare

I can’t.
What is it?
Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by kutashi: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Aidejay:
Emmanuel Adeboye
David oyedepo
Father Mbaka
Johnson Suleiman
Tb Joshua
Talen
Sam adeyemi
Matthew ashimolowo
Chris oyakilome
Paul adefarasin
Biodun fatoyinbo
Onayekan
Oritsejafor
Lazarus muoka
Tunde bakare

Scam! If you know, you know.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by Oxb90: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
chozzy:
Our president is one disgusting tribal and religious bigot.

I'm begining to agree with those who insist that Buhari has refused to negotiate
the release of Leah Sharibu because she is a Christian.

Leah Sharibu's abduction happened before that of the female Muslim Youth Corper.

But FG has since negotiated the release of the female Muslim Youth Corper while

Miss Sharibu appears to have been abandoned to her fate

na now you de agree? For your information people like us have agreed tehteh.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by Urchman200: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
post=79605701:
This. battle against this evil boko boys must be won by our darling country.

And may it never ever be well with the leaders of our country that brought this evil boko haram upon our nation years back.

They will never end well.
how about if the current government doesn't mean well?what type of prayer will u pray for them?is like this 30k monthly pay is more important to you than the life of average Nigeria?continue ur hypocrisy believe me one day u go dey alright.

4 Likes

Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
I’m sorry to say this but while I do not any way condone what is happening to the young girl, Leah is still in captivity because she acted foolishly, she acted foolishly because Nigerian pastors have brainwashed their flock not to use their brains but to be foolish. Please let me explain. Those who were released said Leah wasn’t released because when her captors asked her to convert to Islam she refused.

Excuse me what will it have cost her to say “ok I have converted” and after she is released she will go back to practicing her Christianity? God will not hold it against her because he knows it was under duress and not from her heart. Pentecostalism is raising a nation of Christians who do not think anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
Zenithsblog:
Mother of kidnapped Leah Sharibu, Rebecca storms the White House for her daughter's release.

The student of Government Girls Science and Technical Secondary School in Dapchi, Leah Sharibu, who was kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorists, alongside 111 other girls and another schoolboy, on February 19, 2018 in Bursari local government area of Yobe state. She was 14 at the time.

The abduction led to widespread outrage as it was reminiscent of a similar abduction of schoolgirls in Chibok, Borno in 2014.

After weeks of negotiations with the government, the terrorists released 107 of the 113 originally abducted on March 21, 2018.

While five of the remaining six girls were reported to have died while being transported to Boko Haram's hideout, Sharibu was kept by the militants because she refused demands to renounce her Christian faith and convert to Islam.

Sharibu is in the custody of the Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP), a faction that broke from Boko Haram in 2016 and was responsible for a wave of savage attacks on military bases in 2018.

To force the government's hand to negotiate with it last year, the group executed Saifura Ahmed and Hauwa Liman, two of the three female humanitarian workers abducted in Rann, Borno State days after the Dapchi raid.

However, Rebecca Sharibu who spoke mostly in her native language, pleaded with the US Government and President Trump to come to her daughter's aid.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/mother-of-kidnapped-leah-sharibu-storms-the-white-house-for-daughters-release/

mumu but if the USA would want to talk about the decay in the country they will remember they are a sovereign nation
Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by Sterope(f): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
This is heart wrenching.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
Aidejay:
Emmanuel Adeboye
David oyedepo
Father Mbaka
Johnson Suleiman
Tb Joshua
Talen
Sam adeyemi
Matthew ashimolowo
Chris oyakilome
Paul adefarasin
Biodun fatoyinbo
Onayekan
Oritsejafor
Lazarus muoka
Tunde bakare

Pastors with big names with nothing to show for their exalted positions.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by crackhouse(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
I am sure the tyrant didn't allow her entry into Aso rock and she decided to hit the white house....
Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by lafuria1(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
Where is the picture of Infront of white House
Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by SlyIg(f): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Return that innocent child and take Buhari instead!
Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by dochenaj: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
Unfortunately Trump's dogma is "America First", or should I rather say it is " America Only". So this poor mother is definitely barking on the wrong tree. I feel for her, the people that has the power to help her won't.
Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by article1: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
Where is the White House?
Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by dochenaj: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
isthatso:
I’m sorry to say this but while I do not any way condone what is happening to the young girl, Leah is still in captivity because she acted foolishly, she acted foolishly because Nigerian pastors have brainwashed their flock not to use their brains but to be foolish. Please let me explain. Those who were released said Leah wasn’t released because when her captors asked her to convert to Islam she refused.
Excuse me what will it have cost her to say “ok I have converted” and after she is released she will go back to practicing her Christianity? God will not hold it against her because he knows it was under duress and not from her heart. Pentecostalism is raising a nation of Christians who do not think anymore.
Let me get this right, "so your definition of foolish is believing in something and standing on it without relenting or compromise"?
Anyway I think the problem with Pentecostalism is the surge in the number of men and women who don't believe in anything. And hence they would fall for anything.
That you would even apportion any fault to the young girl whatsoever, disgusts me.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Aidejay:
Emmanuel Adeboye
David oyedepo
Father Mbaka
Johnson Suleiman
Tb Joshua
Talen
Sam adeyemi
Matthew ashimolowo
Chris oyakilome
Paul adefarasin
Biodun fatoyinbo
Onayekan
Oritsejafor
Lazarus muoka
Tunde bakare

Yet none of them is saying anything
Re: Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
I wonder what Buhari has been doing. The Nigerian govt has proven to be incredibly useless in rescuing this girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift / Atiku arrives at the Presidential debate venue (photo) / Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.