Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) (69439 Views)

SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) / Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced / Housewife Kills Husband With ‘rat Poison’ In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) by Hype5: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
no true love in nigeria.
Re: Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) by drololaaof: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
The story if true the picture is contradictory, rat poison act systemically and not a local tissue reaction like burn's or chronic skin ulcer as depicted. If it is true the man will be alive depending on what measure of antidote and ancillary treatment given. Don't label the wife as criminal
Re: Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) by emonis88: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
starbuck:
Believe this story at your peril undecided undecided

Maybe she is tired of taking care of the man and no longer interested in the marriage, the reason they might accuse her falsely...

I have seen enough in this life, abeg cook another story
That doesn't mean that she il try to kill him. Divorce him or just disappear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) by dantenny(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
don't blame those hausa ladies, most of them are forced to do things they don't even get a chance to live their lives
Re: Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) by Whitestory(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
post=79605770:
What manner of love is this?!

Love is beautiful when you are with the right person.

Love you boo! kiss

If you want to commit suicide, but you are afraid of knives, guns, sniper........ just get married to a bad wife!

This is actually worse than suicide... Its actually a living hell... Chai
Re: Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
Whitestory:

This is actually was than suicide... Its actually a living hell... Chai
We know that was a typo error brother..
Kindly correct it to worse.

You are right with your comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) by luvme0702: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
These Areas women ehen.. I just tire.
Re: Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) by Truefaith: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Cfd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) by Truthsbitter: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lovelyn451:
I'm talking about a possible cause of a partner conceiving this kind of wickedness in her heart against her spouse you're turning everything to gender rubbish...u need a re-orientation
No you need reorientation ...
did you read the nonsense you wrote?

Now you've even become a liar as well. God help your state of mind.

you said "I don't blame them/the murderers" what does that mean? .... tell yourself the truth what kind of person will make this kind of statement under assumptions and to a victim of life threatening assault if not a woman with ruined emotions?
tell me another truth...would you say the same if it concerned a woman even if the woman was wicked to the man?
lastly why do you think it is even good to pay your partner with such hateful and wicked action, when it is not even an act of self defense?
shame on you.
Re: Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) by Isoduwa(m): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
starbuck:

Maybe she is tired of taking care of the man and no longer interested in the marriage, the reason they might accuse her falsely...

Enter house sheboy
Re: Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) by lielbree: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
tophumble:
Chai.

Is the devil a woman?
Common shut up

Ritualist, armed robbers, kidnappers, evil politician 99.9 percent are who MEN!!
Re: Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Guy,you have spoken as if you don't know ladies again, what was samson doing when delilah barbed his hair ? grin shocked
lexy2014:

What was d man doing when he was being injected?
Re: Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) by SammyTJack: 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hausa People Scare me oo
sad
But what else can I do other than blame PMB
Re: Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) by lexy2014: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
LordSamuel:
Guy,you have spoken as if you don't know ladies again, what was samson doing when delilah barbed his hair ? grin shocked

Am not 2 sure I have had a discussion with u b4 as to whether I ever knew women but are u saying that u will have d same experience when ur hair is barbed in ur sleep& when a syringe is stuck in d back of ur neck?
Re: Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) by Starz825(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
starbuck:

I don't expect you to support the man undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) by Garrieveryday: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Na dem
Re: Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) by millionboi2: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
starbuck:

trust woman also at ur peril
Re: Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) by owoshuyi(m): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
True beauty is in the heart. Sweet marriage that will be like heaven on earth, and that will last is not determined by how beautiful you are, or how 'sophisticated' your pre-wedding pictures be. SHINE YOUR EYES AND BE WISE BEFORE YOU CHOOSE THAT PERSON YOU WAN MARRY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) / Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.