Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

The Major Reason Why Men Cheat On Their Woman - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Major Reason Why Men Cheat On Their Woman (274 Views)

Cheat Code For Your Crush / Reason Why Most Girls Lose They Boyfriend / All Married Women Cheat. Here Is The Proof. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Major Reason Why Men Cheat On Their Woman by marriage1: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2019
While You were dating him you used to call him sweet names like Honey bunch, Sweedy, My World etc.
You used to walk around the house with his T-Shirt and your G-string Panties.
You used to stop by his office just to say hello or sometimes for a "Quickie".
You used to cook him special dishes for dinner, you would grab his butt, bleeped him in the kitchen, even in the parlour and, then, go to bed wearing sexy nighties Or nothing at all.

A year after Marriage You begin to walk around the house with political wrapper And Adieu papa from morning till night.
You don't even call him at work to know how he's fairing.

You don't cook good meals for him anymore but rather choke him with Garri and Soup everyday.

My sister, you don't longer wear sexy pant anymore. You don't longer take your evening bath before going to bed.
You go to bed with smells of Ice-Fish and Onions and when he manages to Bleep You -against all odds,You lay flat like a defeated soldier and be Moaning Horrifyingly like an aging Widow.

TELL ME, WHY WON'T HE CHEAT ON YOU?
Ladies, I fully know it hasn't been easy for us. But please, let's try and Maintain The love Life Even After marriage.
The little money he gives you please try and use it to maintain yourself. Smell good.
Wear sexy bra and panties.
Take your bath atleast twice a day most especially at night before going to bed because he might request for Sex.

To be sincere and open with my fellow women, the above issues are the reasons lot of Men CHEAT on their Wives.
Don't always say "A Cheat is a cheat".
Do the needful and take some corrections then see if your Man will not be faithful to you.

Maintain the Love Life even after Marriage, it will make him love you so much like never before.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com
Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat On Their Woman by meobizy(f): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
I skimmed through that because I already have an idea of the write up.
Like a bad joke I haven’t cheated on a woman yet but I look forward to it.
Yes, the mundane is annoying, any man will cheat because of it.
Did I say “any man”?
I actually meant any and every man.
Re: The Major Reason Why Men Cheat On Their Woman by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Some Men simply choose to live indisciplined lives. Simple!
They think they are catching fun but are simply doing themselves in.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted post / Relationship In Enugu / North West Connections (jig-kano-kad-kat-keb-zam-sok) Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.