Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari (20054 Views)

Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Why The Igbos Cannot Produce President In 2023 / Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Has Achieved More Than Awolowo, MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by chinenye247: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2019
Ex-minister says Tinubu is the right person to succeed Buhari—

The national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, is the best person to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023, says a former minister of works, Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe.

The former minister, who had previously never been on the same page with Tinubu politically, made his new position public in a chat with The Sun.

He said: “I have been reading and watching a lot of comments about it. I believe 2023 should be thrown open. Nobody should be shut out.

There is nothing wrong about south-west showing interest. We are talking about democracy. To shut out some people or group is undemocratic. Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu wants to contest, let him contest.

“What is the noise about Tinubu all about? Is Tinubu not qualified to contest? I will support Tinubu if he wants to contest. Tinubu has paid his dues. If Tinubu wants to contest, let him contest, and let Nigerians decide his fate.

“Tinubu is a dogged fighter. He has triumphed over many challenges. He has seen it all. He can do it if given the chance.

“Nothing in life is static. Tinubu is from the south-west, and anything for the progress of south-west, I’m for it. If the 2023 project is for south-west interests, then I’m now on the same page with Tinubu, and I have no apology for it.”

Source = https://www.naijanewsgist.com/politics/succeed-buhari/

13 Likes

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by Tocynone(m): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2019
It's alright

6 Likes

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by slimfit1(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2019
It is not possible see'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by Rednaxelot: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2019
Ogunlewe is wooing Tinubu so that Tinubu can remember him in his kingdom

27 Likes

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by PFRB: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
It will be nice for APC to give the ticket to Tunubu.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by OfficialAPCNig: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
APC should give to Tinubu while PDP gives to Tambuwal or Kwankwanso.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by NewsMuncher: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a southerner to be president in 2023! grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by Chubhie: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
Impossible...

1 Like

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by Amuocha: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
Useless Tinubu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by Reffone: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
Can we stop recycling this old political individuals

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by Mufasa27(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by RZArecta2(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Tinubu won't smell that sit cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by hysteresis: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Power must remain in d north.........

If APC dare give the slave d party ticket....den we have no choice dan voting for kwankwaso's PDP ....

11 Likes

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by ashantitope: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
slimfit1:
It is not possible see'
Can you give us the reason why you said it not possible so let hear from you or did you have more than one vote? Or like how many people can you gather if the election is here

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by ORIENTATION101: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Tinubu knows how to keep his enemies distracted while the main plan sails through without stress.

Amosun learnt the had way. The learner was using media to fight Tinubu and olamilekan and got distracted till Tinubu and osoba sneaked Dapo abiodun through the back door. Buhari his tight gee couldn't save him from coalition of Tinubu forces (osoba , osibanjo,and oshomole).

22 Likes

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by millionboi2: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Useless country

Tinubu will b worst than abacha

3 Likes

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by Saintp(m): 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Tinubu is showing his hands too early. He should be smarter than this.

1 Like

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
Lovely suggestion grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by specie103(m): 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ojuyobo for 2023.

Ipob and Afonja youth....
Food is served

1 Like

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by OndoFirstBorn(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Maybe if Tinubu becomes President, i will get a Bullion Van. Who knows?
Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by SultanOfAbia: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Children are the next leaders of tomorrow... 20 years later

Where are the children?

All I see is recycled old politicans

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by Bede2u(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
I support apc to gv to tinubu grin
Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by itsme01: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
tongue

May the best rigger win 2023, my bet is on tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by Kyrx(m): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
Why all these Tinubu's news of late

Tinubu this, Tinubu that, make una let this man rest na...I don't even see him contesting comes 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
RZArecta2:
Tinubu won't smell that sit cool

Already old man can't smell the sit..

The man is already sick self
Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by IMASTEX: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
Pity you
Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by hisexcellency34: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ogunlewe...egunje master
Re: Adeseye Ogunlewe: Tinubu Is The Right Person To Succeed Buhari by ednut1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
I be yoruba. And i can tell pdp go field NE candidate . APC will have no choice than to also tow same path. Tinubu wey hin Lagos had 5m voters only 1m came out. Naso . Gambari o ran wa rara

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023 / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Polled 1271 (APC Presidential Primary) / We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.