Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters (1005 Views)

Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by ayo84(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2010
Has anyone noticed nairaland has come under attack from IBB loyalists,IBB bloggers,online PR people and conspiracy theorists all in a bid to bring down jonathan.
They keep writing new posts ,and they are plenty,you will even see them making multiple comments not just on nairaland,but on sahara reporters website comments.
This is typical of IBB ,he did it during his time,taing control of media to propagate his own news,stories and media,its all a grand plot and strategy
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by Abagworo(m): 7:29am On Oct 06, 2010
No.We are not IBB loyalists because I have not heard anyone supporting IBB.I don't support him one bit.What I am saying is that GEJ should be replaced by a more credible man.
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by jamace(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2010
No.We are not IBB loyalists because I have not heard anyone supporting IBB.I don't support him one bit.What I am saying is that GEJ should be replaced by a more credible man.

Like who?

The members of MEND that we know have denied LIVE ( in FLESH AND BLOOD on NTA Network News) any involvement in blast. Some people are just using that name as a camouflage to carry out their threats.

My mind tells me this threat is working: http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os3912.html
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by ayo84(m): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2010
its pathetic they way they make multiple comments on websites
its so crazy that i have concluded this bomb blast thing was IBB's idea from the start

its only people like IBB that can pull such a stunt like this,he's a master strategist of CRIME
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by Abagworo(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2010
jamace:

Like who?

The members of MEND that we know have denied LIVE ( in FLESH AND BLOOD on NTA Network News) any  involvement in blast. Some people are just using that name as a camouflage to carry out their threats.

My mind tells me this threat is working: http://www.pointblanknews.com/News/os3912.html

I had posted a link of july 2009 which MEND clearly stated that the amnesty was organised for criminals and not members of MEND.I do not know where you are from but Ateke et al are known criminals and are not respected in Niger Delta.

2ndly, a close look at the past comments of your so-called IBB people will reveal that most of them were totally in support of Jonathan.They are just people whose eyes are still clear.

That said I think Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is a good replacement.
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by ayo84(m): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2010
Go to sahara reporters, they have completely taken over,they have filled every page with thier comments discrditing jonathan,
the sss right now,has incriminating evidence to put IBB in jail forever,
But in a ploy to reduce the HEAT,his team of online bloggers and collaborators are doing their online propaganda thing
BABANGIDA`S MERCENARIES ON THE RAMPAGE!
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by ayo84(m): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2010
Mr Abagworo,whatever you call yourself
you cant deceive anyone here
you are an IBB mercenary ,just like the others
if you are not oevrightly for IBB, you are out to tarnish his image,and some south south people are playing into the whole game in trying to discredit jonathan,
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by Jarus(m): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2010
So everybody that speak against GEJ is an IBB person shocked
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by ayo84(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2010
@ jarus
im not saying that
i criticise jjonathan too,he is kind of slow and doesnt have a strong mind to take some decisions.
but clearly this situation at hand,the bombings and plot to cause pandemonium in ngeria and blame it on jonathan ,is a plot by some people,IBB inclusive and they are using all kinds of propaganda to tarnish GEJ.
ibb is jittery right now,and he is scared to death,on the security information avaialabble to the SSS,
so scared stiff that he is using his cyber mercenaries to propagate all this rubbish talk
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2010
ayo84:

@ jarus
im not saying that
i criticise jjonathan too,he is kind of slow and doesnt have a strong mind to take some decisions.
but clearly this situation at hand,the bombings and plot to cause pandemonium in ngeria and blame it on jonathan ,is a plot by some people,IBB inclusive and they are using all kinds of propaganda to tarnish GEJ.
ibb is jittery right now,and he is scared to death,on the security information avaialabble to the SSS,
so scared stiff that he is using his cyber mercenaries to propagate all this rubbish talk

gej failed , pure and simple

an opportunity to show leadership degenerated into partisan witch hunting ala abacha coup plots
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by ayo84(m): 10:14am On Oct 06, 2010
im a ribadu supporter, but i gues its high time,the sss exposes the highly connected IBB and bring him to justice,
security inteligence and reports shows him connected to what transpired on 1st october
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2010
No of like on Ibb fan page on facebook =11859
No of like on gej fan page on facebook=289569
gej is indeed God sent.
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by jamace(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^^
Surely, IBB can not rule Nigeria again. The blood of all those who perish under his evil machinations, right from 1985 to date, are crying against him.
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2010
IBB - that evil man is everywhere he has even penetrated FIFA angry angry angry
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2010
One of the basic rights of life is freedom of choice and from there freedom of association.

People have a right to support any candidate they like as long as they do so without tresspassing on the rights of others.

Goodluck is a presidential aspirant, so is IBB, so is Atiku and so is Gusau. IBB supporters have every right to write on the pages of the internet and so are Goodluck support.

To be an IBB supporter is not a crime (you may need to have your head examined).

The Goodluck internet team are suffering from what would be the ultimate down fall of Goodluck. The "if you are not for me, you are against me". By so doing they are doing for IBB what OBJ did for Atiku. You try so much to discredit a man that people start to sympathise with him

For the record I am not an IBB supporter and definitely not a Jonathan supporter either
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by 5columnist: 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2010
Sahara and nairaland have become a play ground for desperate individuals whom may have collected peanuts from their mentor and leader (IBB) to assist him finally bury Nigeria and Nigerians before he dies.

We know these things are happening but the truth cannot be changed. the next few days will help people make better judgement of who IBB truly is.
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by HAH: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2010
ayo84:

Has anyone noticed nairaland has come under attack from IBB loyalists,IBB bloggers,online PR people and conspiracy theorists all in a bid to bring down jonathan.
They keep writing new posts ,and they are plenty,you will even see them making multiple comments not just on nairaland,but on sahara reporters website comments.
This is typical of IBB ,he did it during his time,taing control of media to propagate his own news,stories and media,its all a grand plot and strategy

It is very obvious that jonathan and his supporters are drowning for you to make this statement, let me tell you am not IBB supporter but with recent happenings people with free minds are analysing situations based on unfolding events and from the steps taken by GEJ alot of objective minds are now doubtful about his competence, this is the truth take it or leave it
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by texazzpete(m): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2010
ayo84:

im a ribadu supporter, but i gues its high time,the sss exposes the highly connected IBB and bring him to justice,
security inteligence and reports shows him connected to what transpired on 1st october

Why didn't your man Ribadu take down IBB when he was the EFCC chair?
Oh, i forgot. He was just being Obasanjo's lapdog. PLay to the gallery and make some arrests while assisting confirmed thieves to escape justice.

You go around dissing IBB, if Ribadu had done his job well, would IBB be insulting us by running for President in 2011?
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2010
All these Pro-Gej people, are you guys so blind? Forget GEJ first, Madam Pat is gonna run Naija down. I bet You! Its gonna be the end if Jonathan gets 2011 nod.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-371252.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=525292.msg6881072#msg6881072
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by benchwest: 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2010
useless ibb men that sales thier rigth for 5 th naira each.
come to abroad and c ho a country is governed. mudea fuckers for chicken change u guys spoil our beautifull nation
sale it to one mumu and sale 150 million poeple ti him too.
this time is not gonna work.
i thinck nigerians are more wise now.ready to play the game with u all.
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by Faeb: 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2010
ayo84:

Yup, you're right and it really sucks. Anyone seen Beaf? Here's a mod spilling the beans on why Beaf was banned;

oyb:

seun is an ibb man
nl is an ibb site

see as them don ban squealer cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=526454.msg6888905#msg6888905
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by Abagworo(m): 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2010
The end story of the bombings will get many people astonished.Heard there were heavy shootings in the creek today.Hopefully it will make tomorrows news.
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:41am On Oct 07, 2010
I checked with Nigerian politicas exchange today the price of GEJ is heading south, according to analyst the management of GEJ are mis-managing with the affairs of the company. the stock reach a peak of 100 naira as at 01-10-2010, but start declining after the incident of the twin bombs which left atleast 14 person died and many more injured. According to our equity expert the GEJ share will keep declining after heavy blow it received from a crime tacoon retired Henry okah, Henry okah has decided to liquided his holding with GEJ after he discovered that GEJ will not give investors dividend and bonus. though there was an emergency meeting of board of Directors of GEJ, which include Boyloaf, Asari Dokubo, shoot a side, Tompolo, fara dogogo. the core investors has promise to side with the GEJ to make sure the company gain it momentum before end of the year Aprill next year
In another develpoment, the share of IBB has gain more than 30 percent in thesame sector, the equity is gaining momentum after useless Arewa PDP elders gives GEJ ultimatum to resighn or face impeachment. According to experts The IBB share index will hit it brickwall as long as the General fail to explain where about of 12.5 billion sales of nation oil during gulf war, others issue include unveiling the culprit behing the killing of Dele Giwa.
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by texazzpete(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2010
benchwest:

useless ibb men that sales thier rigth for 5 th naira each.
come to abroad and c ho a country is governed. mudea fuckers for chicken change u guys spoil our beautifull nation
sale it to one mumu and sale 150 million poeple ti him too.
this time is not gonna work.
i thinck nigerians are more wise now.ready to play the game with u all.

You'd better learn how to write English first before delving into political analysis.
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by sammyzacks(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2010
There is going to be a new NIgeria. And when this madness is finally over, we shall ask God to forgive them cos they do not know what they do.
Re: Ibb People On Nairaland And Saharareporters by jamace(m): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2010
OP

Don't worry about the IBB boys. Just pray that God save us from our friends because for our enemies we can take care of them. grin

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Deputy Speaker Is Dead / deleted / 2011: Obj Moves Against Atiku !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.