Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Mompha Flaunts His Super Cars In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Flaunts His Super Cars In New Photos (1028 Views)

Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 / Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle Viii Bespoke 2020 / Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mompha Flaunts His Super Cars In New Photos by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2019

CEO Mompha Bureau De Change, Mompha has taken to his Instagram page to flaunt his two super cars in his new post. He captioned it "My Swag Different, That Lambo And Mclaren So Noisy!!! My Money So Powerful I Brag Different�

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/mompha-flaunts-his-super-cars-in-new.html?m=1

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Super Cars In New Photos by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2019
kiss
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Super Cars In New Photos by Benekruku(m): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2019
I have the toy one of both cars.

Both cost me less than $5
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Super Cars In New Photos by EngrMcDon(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2019
Cool cars
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Super Cars In New Photos by softwerk(f): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2019
grin

Abeg who has this guy's number?

I will love to preach to him to stop flaunting his wealth.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flaunts His Super Cars In New Photos by Kingosytex(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
This money war between mompha and hush aint ending any time soon

Baba enjoy your money, you don work so u must chop!!
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Super Cars In New Photos by LearnITsmash(m): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
This guy is an idiot, if buying these cars means he is rich, what will we call people like dwayne Johnson, Madonna, p Diddy, Mark, Bill Gates and many other people who does not talk like this aturu undecided
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Super Cars In New Photos by 2dice01: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
softwerk:
grin

Abeg who has this guy's number?

I will love to preach to him to stop flaunting his wealth.

Softwerk wan Preach after he/she see lambo cheesy grin

I smell Bobrisky in the air wink
Re: Mompha Flaunts His Super Cars In New Photos by 2dice01: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
LearnITsmash:
This guy is an idiot, if buying these cars means he is rich, what will we call people like dwayne Johnson, Madonna, p Diddy, Mark, Bill Gates and many other people who does not talk like this aturu undecided
This is the definition of wealth here in Africa

Just show off what you got

People start hailing you

Then the crumbees will start Begging cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Housemates Already Causing Troubles In House / Bbnaija: How Mercy Almost Went N#k#d At The Saturday Party (pictures) / Shocking!!! Kizz Daniel Deletes All Posts On His Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.