Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

See The Helicopter Under Construction By A Road Side Mechanic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Helicopter Under Construction By A Road Side Mechanic (751 Views)

Abia State Deep Seaport Set For Construction By Governor Alex Otti / Orlu-owerri Road Construction By Craneburg / Man On A Motorcycle Drags A Malnourished Dog Along A Road In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Helicopter Under Construction By A Road Side Mechanic by SunFlow(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2019
i was just having an evening stroll with my friends in Abakaliki, Ebonyi state, when I saw this project.

Although the project is not completed yet but as a Mechanical engineering Technologist, I was impressed.

Mynd44 and lalasticlala please check this out

Re: See The Helicopter Under Construction By A Road Side Mechanic by SunFlow(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2019
more

Re: See The Helicopter Under Construction By A Road Side Mechanic by SunFlow(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2019
more

Re: See The Helicopter Under Construction By A Road Side Mechanic by thesicilian: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
We play too much in this country.

1 Like

Re: See The Helicopter Under Construction By A Road Side Mechanic by ojun50(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
thesicilian:
who cause it
Re: See The Helicopter Under Construction By A Road Side Mechanic by Benekruku(m): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
You were impressed with this scrap that will never make flight.

I dont know if we retarding or progressing in this country.

1 Like

Re: See The Helicopter Under Construction By A Road Side Mechanic by forghon: 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nice one but instead to go and improve his mechanics skill he’s there constructing wat will never ever fly.
Re: See The Helicopter Under Construction By A Road Side Mechanic by delishpot: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
Naim be say countries wey Don advance to the stage of invisible cloaks go cause you to die of shock. Its sad when Nigerians who should weep for the state of our country become impressed by mediocrity.

Re: See The Helicopter Under Construction By A Road Side Mechanic by Donald95(m): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
delishpot:
Naim be say countries wey Don advance to the stage of invisible cloaks go cause you to die of shock. Its sad when Nigerians who should weep for the state of our country become impressed by mediocrity.

thesicilian:
Benekruku:
You were impressed with this scrap that will never make flight.

I dont know if we retarding or progressing in this country.

Never underestimate the creativity of an Igbo man. That thing u call crap is like those things that fought Nigeria for 3 years. infact, Nigeria had to call on USSR, Egypt and,UK which was not enough, they then had to block access to food b4 they could be defeat those crap weapon carrying Biafran soldiers.

Mind you, Ogbu na Igwe is not to fine in sight
Re: See The Helicopter Under Construction By A Road Side Mechanic by SunFlow(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Donald95:

Never underestimate the creativity of an Igbo man. That thing u call crap is like those things that fought Nigeria for 3 years. infact, Nigeria had to call on USSR, Egypt and,UK which was not enough, they then had to block access to food b4 they could be defeat those crap weapon carrying Biafran soldiers.

Mind you, Ogbu na Igwe is not to fine in sight

you words echoes wisdom... as an engineer, I knew that given the opportunity and technology , he could well and besides, building a simple helicopter is not that difficult

1 Like

Re: See The Helicopter Under Construction By A Road Side Mechanic by meobizy(f): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
Every roadside mechanic does this rubbish: it is called fabrication.
There was a mechanic close to my area who created a small plane of sorts.
When his intellect exhausted aka he couldn’t figure out what makes planes move he decided to fix small wheels to the contraption.
I saw it featured here on Nairaland, the idiot used it as an attraction during a carnival.

(1) (Reply)

Aro Boys Set Village Hall And Vigilante Truck On Fire / UNN Website Got Hacked By a French Hacker!! / I Think I'm In Trouble In My Compound..Nairalanders Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.