Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Participants Intaken Mind Internship Should Please Post Their Experience Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Participants Intaken Mind Internship Should Please Post Their Experience Here (1336 Views)

Ex-staff Write Their Experience With A "Couple " Glory Osei And Muyiwa Part 3 / Ex-staff Write Their Experience With A "Couple " Glory Osei And Muyiwa Part 2 / Ex-staff Write Their Experience With A "Couple " Glory Osei And Muyiwa Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Participants Intaken Mind Internship Should Please Post Their Experience Here by boscho(m): 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
Good afternoon my fellow Nairalanders.
There is this Taken Mind Global Data Analytics Internship I saw on programming section on Nairaland. I really want to participate in it because I have passion for data.
After applying they asked us to pay a fees for study kits which is around 7k. I then went ahead to read people's comments on quora about the internship but I found out 2 classes of opinions from people. Most of the opinions said the internship is very very good but a few people said its a scam. I also noticed it was only comments from Indian am seeing
I am asking for your opinions especially if you ever participated before so that I can make accurate decision on the payment.
The picture of the mail sent to me is attached here
Thanks in advance my people

Re: Participants Intaken Mind Internship Should Please Post Their Experience Here by PQanalysis: 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
Hello bro.. Did you finally partake in the internship? I hope to hear from somebody who did.
Re: Participants Intaken Mind Internship Should Please Post Their Experience Here by OyibodeJennifer: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
Please I'm about to take this internship too how legit is it

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Premium 3D 5D 8D Murals Lagos Interior Decoration Design / Move To New York City, The City That Has It All! / 1337x Proxy Site List To Download Free Movies And TV Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.