Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Let Us Help You With Relocation - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Let Us Help You With Relocation (381 Views)

Please I'm Having Serious Issues With Relocation. / NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra / NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Help You With Relocation by Canadanow: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Am sure some of you might have heard about obtaining form in the camp before you can relocate. I am happy to tell you that's useless and unnecessary. All you gotta do is make payment and see the result asap.
This is no scam... Escrow payment is allowed. After POP, my price will go up because am sure people will be desperate by then. Just chat me up on my number below to see the magic. Zero seven zero 61310811

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Throw Away Your Womanhood For Gratification – NYSC DG To Female Corpers / NYCN President, Oladele John Nihi Signed Mou With NSSP For (NASSCON) / NYSC Service Year In Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.