Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Senate Mace Buhaha, Needs To Be Forgiven - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Senate Mace Buhaha, Needs To Be Forgiven (171 Views)

6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life / Names Of Arrested Suspects Who Snatched Senate Mace Released / Armed Men Storm National Assembly, Steal Mace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senate Mace Buhaha, Needs To Be Forgiven by macjurek(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
From a Nigerian, my view about this case of Mace snatching and finding within Abuja should be put off ,while the Legislative arm of Government be allowed to cool down and do their work holistically this are distraction from the agrieved people.

I beg all Nigerians that patrotic and honest in nation building, we have to more faster,for bills to be passed in good time and constituencies projects kick starting at both committees levels, which will help and enhance both the executives and judiciary arms likewise,

Thanks, this is my take...............

Engr.Amos Omogege

(1) (Reply)

Monday 24th June 2019 Daily Devotional / Become A Professional At Your Own Pace And Time. / Tax Collectors In Ajah And Their Abnormalities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.