Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

Online Visibility For Social Media Influencing!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Visibility For Social Media Influencing!! (173 Views)

How To Use Social Media Influencing To Grow Your Business / Social Media Influencing: A Tool For Entrepreneurial Growth / Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Visibility For Social Media Influencing!! by Wincrew: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
I am working on something for online promotions and i need lots of views, likes and comments from time to time, so i want you to join me, let's build a mutual online community. where if any of us post you endeavor to like and comment for visibility, in turn those there do the same for you. when the need arise as well.

I reckon most businesses who have online platforms will need it so let's grow mutually in visibility basically

If you have loyal peeps that won't later snitch on it later cool. please feel free to invite them.

They should have:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Youtube accounts.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! NO BODY IS CHARGING YOU FOR ANYTHING. ZERO NAIRAS

Send me a whatsapp message on 07030497919
Please feel free to share.

I WILL NOT ASK FOR MONEY SO FEEL FREE!!! IT'S A MUTUAL COMMUNITY.
WE ARE NOT LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS.

(1) (Reply)

Content Marketing: The Present And Future Of Effective Marketing / Should You Get Sweetspot / How Kids Benefit From Outdoor Playground Equipment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.