Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print (8571 Views)

Floral Print V-neck Waist-fitted Blouse Tops For Plus Size Women / Profitable Plain And Pattern Ghana Print Ankara Wears / Women's African Flower Print Fabric Ankara Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hello everyone,

Do you like to invest or go into buying and selling Daviva Print, Wax Print, Java Print and all kinds of Ankara print fabrics?

I can help you to get it at wholesale price and get it delivered to you anywhere you are.

By this you can start earning additional income

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
Before I proceed, I think it's a good idea if I introduce myself formally.

My name is Ola, and am a dealer of all kinds of print fabrics. Am working presently with Chinese company that produce all kinds of print fabrics as an agent in Nigeria.

We have our wherehouse and show room in Ibadan.

Please feel free to ask any question about our company, product or anything you want to know about me.

Also, currently, I have a thread on Business page of Nairaland, you can check if to read testimonies of people that have transacted with u. Thanks
Click on link below

https://www.nairaland.com/4855319/how-start-ankara-daviva-print

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Question: Mr Ola, like how much someone can use to start this business?

Answer : You can start with any amount and am going to make sure you get it at the wholesale price irrespective of the available capital you want to invest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2019
New Samples

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2019
Question: Mr Ola, Apart from Ankara print fabrics, do you sell other fabrics like lace, Guinea and co

Answer : I don't sell any other fabrics apart from print fabrics knows as Ankara. And ido have it in different grades, Big, Medium and small

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 11:05am On Jun 25, 2019
Question: Mr Ola, Am in Port Harcourt and i know u said your wherehouse is in Ibadan. Can u get it over to me in PH

Answer : We do Nationwide Delivery. It does not matter where u located, we can get your order delivered to you.

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 11:06am On Jun 25, 2019
New Samples alert

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 5:19am On Jul 05, 2019
New container, new samples arrival.... #DavivaPrints
Whatsapp us for more samples.

- Ola

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
New Samples alert
Wholesale ONLY
Nationwide Delivery service available
Whatsapp number 09058767700
Call number 0708 327 6699

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
We are coming

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by tkbrains: 8:26am On Jul 24, 2019
Bros I can I represent abuja for you as a distributor details please

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by tkbrains: 8:28am On Jul 24, 2019
tkbrains:
Bros I can I represent abuja for you as a distributor details please
my number, 07069452587, 08129685588 we can talk

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
My new IG handle @ola_daviva

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
English Wax Block Print is here
King of all wax products
Whatsapp Ola now 09058767700
Nationwide Delivery

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
Our instangram

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
Daviva Print � � �
Wholesale ONLY
Nationwide Delivery �
Whatsapp 09058767700, 0708 327 6699

#AnkaraPrint #africanprint #Asoebi #printfabric #PRINTFABRICS #NAIJA #Fabrics #Fashion #Hitarget #NaijaFashion # #naijafood # #Owambe #owanbenaija #ankaradress #DavivaPrints #Daviva #bellanaijaweddings #ankarafashion #BellaNaija #asoebibella #asoebibellanaija # #naijatailor

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2019
I just gave someone assurance on my whatsapp lol.

And this goes out to everyone out there too. If you buy English Wax Block Print and it washes off of fades, I will refund your money with all extra cost or damages the transaction causes you.

Signed Ola
Whatsapp 0708 327 6699, 09058767700

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 8:02am On Oct 28, 2019
Hello people, I want to tell you today that we have come a long way. And uptil today, we want to tell you that we have 100 percent clean record in term of integrity. I want to appreciate you for your love, trust, patience and patronange. May God continues to bless everyone of you in all you do. One of the greatest challenges we had when we came online was how to earn trust from strangers in this kind of situation of ur country. But we are here to tell you that we have overcome that today. Anyway, we still have some people who are skeptical in their first dealing with us, but we have a lot of good testimonies online now which have proved us to be genuine. We give glory to God.

We are not here to tell you that we are angels, we do have some little lapses or the others in the line of our duties, but we always do our best to solve every problem that comes our way and ensure that our partners are happy at the end of the day. Some are even complaining that we do not response quickly to our whatsapp message anymore. We sincerely apologize about this, it is as a result of large volume of people that we are dealing with. We promise to overcome this challenge very soon.

Our primary objective is not to sell but to lift others up. This has being our goal and it turns out for our favour at the end. While we are busy trying to impact lives, giving hopes to the hopeless both online and offline, God is transporting us too to the next level. (I will break the testimony very soon lol)

Why are we doing this little talk today?

Firstly, we want you to believe nothing is impossible. Never let the situation around you discourage you from driving your goals and dreams. Intialy we thought how would people we do not know, the peole that do not know us send money to us in this present Nigeria. But we tried it and it worked and still working. Nothing is impposible never be discouraged.

Secondly, Trust. Be different. Let integirity be your watch word. It might take time but you will definately establish a brand that will be known for trust. Do not deny yourself the bigger opportunity that are coming your way because of the little you got now. If you do that, you are killing your own self.

Thirdly, no business that has no challenges and diffucult time. If you want to win in any business you should be ready and prepared to solve problem. If you are running away from problem you can never be success in life. We are in this life to solve problems. The greater the problem the better the opportunities that are coming your way. Don’t be afraid of problems. Do not run away from it. Be fighter, be tough in life. Problems, issues, challenges are your stepping stones to greatness.

Go and be great!

Olayemi Solomon Olatilewa
Instagram: Ola_Daviva
Twitter: Ola_Daviva
Whatsapp 09058767700, 07083276699

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
Daviva Print � � �
Wholesale ONLY
Nationwide Delivery �

#AnkaraPrint #africanprint #Asoebi #printfabric #PRINTFABRICS #NAIJA #Fabrics #Fashion #Hitarget #NaijaFashion # #naijafood # #Owambe #owanbenaija #ankaradress #DavivaPrints #Daviva #bellanaijaweddings #ankarafashion #BellaNaija #asoebibella #asoebibellanaija # #naijatailor

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OrinAgba(m): 3:29am On Oct 31, 2019
Just posted some new sample designs of Daviva Print on Instagram. Please visit our handle, ola_daviva to see them

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 11:42am On Nov 01, 2019
Please read the screenshot. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
Daviva Print �
Wholesale ONLY
Nationwide Delivery �

#AnkaraPrint #africanprint #Asoebi #printfabric #PRINTFABRICS #NAIJA #Fabrics #Fashion #Hitarget #NaijaFashion # #naijatailor #naijastyle #bellanaijaweddings #BellaNaija #ankara #DavivaPrints #Hollandaise #Halland #Englishwax #BellaNaija #ebony #Daviva

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 8:06am On Nov 02, 2019
Order coming from everywhere... Have u placed yours?

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kindly be reminded, all our goods are pay before delivery �.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
Walk like a king... Please, follow me on Instagram @ola_daviva

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OrinAgba(m): 7:23am On Nov 09, 2019
Good day beautiful people

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OrinAgba(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
What are you waiting for? The feedback is so sweet. U too can be a boss today. You don't necessarily need to start big, start small and grow bigger. My primary responsibility is to make sure u get the wholesale price even with the little amount of money you have. Even if you have fat cash, I always advise the newbies to small small. During the days of their small they will learn big experience the will make them big.

My name is Ola, I will love to receive your testimonies too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 6:45am On Nov 23, 2019
English Wax Block Print
100 percent guarantee cotton
Heavy cotton �
Nationwide Delivery

Facebook, Twitter & IG @ola_daviva

#Daviva #bellanaijaweddings #ankarafashion #BellaNaija #asoebibella #asoebibellanaija # #naijatailor #naijastyle #bellanaijaweddings #BellaNaija #ankara #DavivaPrints #Hollandaise #Halland #Englishwax #AfiOluwaTextiles #Hitarget #africanprint #HitargetWax #africanprints #Prints #Ibadan #oladaviva

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2019
We are back with something very big.

Let's talk business
Whatsapp 09058767700, 0708 327 6699,
Social media : @OLA_DAVIVA

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 7:04am On Nov 23, 2019
My name is Ola
Am a print fabrics dealer.
Please, wholesale ONLY. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OlaDaviva(m): 7:06am On Nov 23, 2019
English Wax Block Print
100 percent guarantee cotton
Heavy cotton �
Nationwide Delivery

Facebook, Twitter & IG @ola_daviva

#Daviva #bellanaijaweddings #ankarafashion #BellaNaija #asoebibella #asoebibellanaija # #naijatailor #naijastyle #bellanaijaweddings #BellaNaija #ankara #DavivaPrints #Hollandaise #Halland #Englishwax #AfiOluwaTextiles #Hitarget #africanprint #HitargetWax #africanprints #Prints #Ibadan #oladaviva

1 Like

Re: How to start Buying and selling of Daviva, Ankara print by OrinAgba(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2019
New video now on Instagram @ola_daviva

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ankara Bags / Lovely Collective Clothing Dress For Ladies Medium Size. N1600 / brand newForever21 Ladies Tops -- N800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.