Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

See 7 Deaf And Dumbed Children From Special School Handicapped Healed Yesterday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See 7 Deaf And Dumbed Children From Special School Handicapped Healed Yesterday (527 Views)

God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / The Lords Chosen: Deaf And Dumb Couple For 35yrs And 40yrs Healed Simultaneously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 7 Deaf And Dumbed Children From Special School Handicapped Healed Yesterday by mrZENographer: 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
The Lord's Chosen Crusade at port harcourt June 22&23
A good Samaritan brought these seven children from school of Deaf and Dumb. All of them were healed yesterday(June 22) during the prayer of the General Overseer.

They came today to thank God for what he has done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPTge8nvDlM

THE UPDATE:
https://www.nairaland.com/5273455/see-15-children-healed-deaf#79799163
Re: See 7 Deaf And Dumbed Children From Special School Handicapped Healed Yesterday by Dafemich(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Glory to God. We need more of this

2 Likes

Re: See 7 Deaf And Dumbed Children From Special School Handicapped Healed Yesterday by hakeem4(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Dafemich:
Glory to God. We need more of this
we can take the faith healer to the hospital to perform more of his miracle. So we’d get more people to heal

2 Likes

Re: See 7 Deaf And Dumbed Children From Special School Handicapped Healed Yesterday by Dafemich(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
hakeem4:
we can take the faith healer to the hospital to perform more of his miracle. So we’d get more people to heal
well, I don't know of that
Re: See 7 Deaf And Dumbed Children From Special School Handicapped Healed Yesterday by OtemAtum: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
Miracle that couldn't happen in either the school itself or the hospital, is that one a miracle? undecided
Geoworldedu opened a thread for those who have been cured by pastors, for three years now no one was there to share his or her testimony.
Re: See 7 Deaf And Dumbed Children From Special School Handicapped Healed Yesterday by mrZENographer: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
OtemAtum:
Miracle that couldn't happen in either the school itself or the hospital, is that one a miracle? undecided
Geoworldedu opened a thread for those who have been cured by pastors, for three years now no one was there to share his or her testimony.

Where can you provide the link. People are healed by Jesus everywhere in the world. I have witnessed so many people with problems/ailments receive their healing, even people who don't believe in miracles. I am a worker in my church.

1 Like

Re: See 7 Deaf And Dumbed Children From Special School Handicapped Healed Yesterday by mrZENographer: 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
hakeem4:

Jesus Christ the first miracle walker didn't go to hospitals to heal people. 95% of the time, the sick came to him in every city he entered and he healed them.

That exactly what my General pastor is doing. He goes to a state/city/country and the people come to him for their healing. Last week he was in Port Harcourt, today he is in Benue State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See 7 Deaf And Dumbed Children From Special School Handicapped Healed Yesterday by MrPRevailer(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
What a beautiful testimony. God is good and available to mankind. Only discover the right path because men in collaboration with the devil have intended and created confusion for the masses.

1 Like

Re: See 7 Deaf And Dumbed Children From Special School Handicapped Healed Yesterday by hakeem4(m): 6:36am On Jul 01, 2019
Oh okay I get it now. Jesus didn’t go to the hospital to heal the sick. That’s why the only evidence for Jesus’s healing are these religious books. Same way the only evidence for these pastors claims are Facebook post and WhatsApp broadcasts.
mrZENographer:

Jesus Christ the first miracle walker didn't go to hospitals to heal people. 95% of the time, the sick came to him in every city he entered and he healed them.

That exactly what my General pastor is doing. He goes to a state/city/country and the people come to him for their healing. Last week he was in Port Harcourt, today he is in Benue State.

1 Like

Re: See 7 Deaf And Dumbed Children From Special School Handicapped Healed Yesterday by 0temSapien: 4:55am On Jul 02, 2019
mrZENographer:

Where can you provide the link. People are healed by Jesus everywhere in the world. I have witnessed so many people with problems/ailments receive their healing, even people who don't believe in miracles. I am a worker in my church.
For real? You must be MrZenofixer, one of the miracle fixers of our days grin
Re: See 7 Deaf And Dumbed Children From Special School Handicapped Healed Yesterday by Kobojunkie: 12:21am On Dec 15, 2023
mrZENographer:
The Lord's Chosen Crusade at port harcourt June 22&23
A good Samaritan brought these seven children from school of Deaf and Dumb. All of them were healed yesterday(June 22) during the prayer of the General Overseer. They came today to thank God for what he has done.
THE UPDATE:
https://www.nairaland.com/5273455/see-15-children-healed-deaf#79799163
OP, where are the 15 kids today? lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Why Restitution Is Important After Salvation! / VIDEO: Big Bird Turns Into Half-naked Woman, Exposes TB Joshua! / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.