Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

I Lost My Self-esteem Becos Of Stretch Marks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Lost My Self-esteem Becos Of Stretch Marks (276 Views)

Peter Obi Mannerless Dunce With Low Self-esteem - Fani-kayode / I Lost My Self-esteem Becos Of Stretch Marks / How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Self-esteem Becos Of Stretch Marks by dannyankee(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
I used a fake cream and it gave me a very terrible stretch marks,. I stopped using it but the stretch marks are still there, pls if u know of any cream or soap that can fade the marks kindly drop your comment,,...I also heard that rocapy soap works I reside in warri I don't know how to get it....
Re: I Lost My Self-esteem Becos Of Stretch Marks by shawnfamous(m): 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Where do u have the stretch mark?
Re: I Lost My Self-esteem Becos Of Stretch Marks by dannyankee(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Laps and lower back
Re: I Lost My Self-esteem Becos Of Stretch Marks by Kaceman(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
Try coconut oil
Re: I Lost My Self-esteem Becos Of Stretch Marks by meobizy(f): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
Are you a woman?
Why should stretch marks destroy your confidence?
My friend go and hit a gym.
All the stretch marks I got were from lifting weights.
Did I cry and regret ever choosing the habit?
No!
I hit the weights harder and built a solid physique.
Girls drool at my appearance and do not care whenever I pull my shirt.
Now I’m on the way to build fat pockets to match my size.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Female Firefighter Shares Beautiful New Photo / Acres Of Land For Sale At Ogbomoso, Oyo State - / An Investigation Into The Relationship Between Emergency Contraception, Ampiclox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.