Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) (32053 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce / Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together / IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by Rejoice9ja: 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by Rejoice9ja: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2019

Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by Deejay777(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
This boy is just too cute

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by EkunKekere: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
Zoo? That word has a familiar ring to it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by Diogeness: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
cool
Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by pinkygurl(f): 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
Fine like his momma grin
Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by SaucyBenks(m): 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
This boy's cuteness can turn a straight man gay oo cool

3 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by EkunKekere: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
If you turn gay, please don't blame it on the innocent child. Instead search your family tree.

SaucyBenks:

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Cute is an understatement!
Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by OzziOhinoyi(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Cute kid.
Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by Omo9ja147(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
A lion can never give birth to a goat...IK self bam...

19 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Cute Son.
Cute Father.
Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by czarina(f): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Choi! See hafkas like me. kiss kiss
Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rubbish. He is just going up and down with another man's sun
Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by etrange: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
SaucyBenks:

This sounds paedophilic... he's just a boy sad

18 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by FOWOSHERE01(m): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
EkunKekere:

Wetin happen nau?

Why was that the first thing that came to your mind?
Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
czarina:
cry
stop crying, come make we do our own
Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by johnkay1(m): 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Fine boy

He looks like Fulani

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
czarina:
Choi! See hafkas like me. kiss kiss
mtcheeeeeeew
Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by czarina(f): 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
enemyofprogress:
stop crying, come make we do our own
You be oyibo?
Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
czarina:
You be oyibo?
yes from Dubai

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by SaucyBenks(m): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
etrange:

This sounds paedophilic... he's just a boy sad
chill.. I don't do boys or men or butt's... I'm just saying cos it's happened to me.
Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by SaucyBenks(m): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
EkunKekere:
If you turn gay, please don't blame it on the innocent child. Instead search your family tree.

I can never turn gay... Rather it's the other way round.
Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by czarina(f): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
enemyofprogress:
yes from Dubai
I no want to be porta potty abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by etrange: 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
SaucyBenks:
chill.. I don't do boys or men or butt's... I'm just saying cos it's happened to me.

A straight guy turned gay because of your cuteness?
Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by SaucyBenks(m): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
etrange:

A straight guy turned gay because of your cuteness?
I can't say he remained gay tho but he tried to kiss me in school undecided
Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
czarina:
I no want to be porta potty abeg undecided
No grab me now, wait till you begin do fasting and prayers for cele church
Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by Alaganature(m): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Wow the boy look so cute...God bless me a Cute boy...
Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by Onlydaughter(f): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hmmm...let me come and pay his groom price for my daughter. Things are changing, situations are evolving kiss kiss
Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by flington4550(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish. He is just going up and down with another man's sun
This is why I love nairaland , you go one mumu wey no get sense sha ni chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Ogbonna And Ace, His Sonin At A Zoo (Photos) by etrange: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
SaucyBenks:
I can't say he remained gay tho but he tried to kiss me in school undecided

Lol... it's funny how some people think sexuality is something one turns on or off. Oga, your cuteness cannot make anybody gay. Your friend (or whoever he is/was to you) is gay, simple.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Acquires Range Rover (photos) / Actress Rahama Sadau Slays In Sheer Outfit [PICS] / Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.