Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Here Are 13 Things You Need To Avoid If You Really Want To Become Rich - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Are 13 Things You Need To Avoid If You Really Want To Become Rich (569 Views)

Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi / Nigeria’s New Visa Policy: 13 Things You Should Know / Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 13 Things You Need To Avoid If You Really Want To Become Rich by happigist: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
If you want to become rich, watch out. There are 13 things to avoid if you want to become wealthy and all of them are found right where you live, in your everyday routines.
A lot of people struggle financially and they think to themselves oh, you know what? I cannot become rich because I don’t have enough money. Or I don’t have enough capital. I don’t have the right ideas, or I’m not in the right industry. Or I don’t have the right connections.
But you know what? From my experience that’s not what holds most people back. What holds most people back is this one thing. And that is: Ego.
That’s right, ego. Now you may be thinking no, “I don’t have any ego. What are you talking about? I’m just struggling financially. I don’t have money.”
No, that’s not true. You see, ego comes in many disguises. When I was broke I had many, many of these egos that were holding me back from becoming rich. Today, I’m going to share with you 13 of them.
Let’s see if you recognize any one of them. And if you think you don’t have any, that is exactly the problem.
The link Below are 13 things you need To Avoid If You really Want To Become Rich
https://www.happigist.com/here-are-13-things-you-need-to-avoid-if-you-really-want-to-become-rich-2/

Re: Here Are 13 Things You Need To Avoid If You Really Want To Become Rich by DeWorlex45(m): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2019
With my little experience in this life, especially here in Nigeria, I have come to realize that "Man is SOMETIMES the product of his foundation, & this includes our Parentage & perhaps, the environment we find ourselves.

Some children are settled for life; courtesy of their parents, because all that they needed in life has been prepared, & made available for them; while so many other children will have to go through some hard labor before 3 square meals could even be met.

I have seen many kids who are unable to sat for their WAEC deue to lack of funds, while some parents are conveniently sending their kids to study abroad. I don't even want to talk about getting a start up capital for an intending business when you are not privileged to come from a financially stable background.

Rich or Poor parentage matters a lot in d lives of a man, because it either hasten one's progress or delays, or even mar it. We actually needed
some helpers at some point in our lives, & that is why d church & other worship places are usually filled up.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! They Have Been Raping Me Since 2015 / Refugee Crisis - What SW Leaders Must Do Immediately. / Moment Dino Melaye Was Shut Up For Asking Keyamo To Recite National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.