Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

How To Get White Eyes Like Mine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get White Eyes Like Mine (336 Views)

Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? / Lady Dreamt That Someone Attacked Her Eyes With Needle, Then This Happened. PICS / Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get White Eyes Like Mine by LolasHub147: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Most adults move around with 'dirty' eyes and this can be traced to stress or other external factors. Here are some simple tricks that can give you white eyes like mine. Visit my blog to read more:

https://www.lolashub.tk/2019/06/want-white-eyes-read-this-and-learn.html?m=1

Remember, its your wannabe blogger, LOLA. Was supposed to post this under fashion section. Apologies pls
Re: How To Get White Eyes Like Mine by iamapplord(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
.we are waiting
Re: How To Get White Eyes Like Mine by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
So?
LolasHub147:
Most adults in Nigeria move around with 'dirty' eyes and this can be traced to several reasons ranging from stress to external expisure.
Wanna find out some fast tricks to whiten your eyes very easily, visit my blog. Remember, its your wannabe blogger, LOLA�
Re: How To Get White Eyes Like Mine by delishpot: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Not clicking link. Syingy blogger who can't post full gist dont deserve my clicks.

NB.. I only click on link if full gist is given. That is my payment or thank you for the gist yu gave me

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Prayer Thread / . / Advise To The President And Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.