Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Man Shares Pictures Of His Most Recent Achievement In Life (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Shares Pictures Of His Most Recent Achievement In Life (Photos) (2828 Views)

Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) / Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 / Chika Ike Now Looking Curvy, Gives Advice On Holding On To Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Pictures Of His Most Recent Achievement In Life (Photos) by GistReport: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
GistMore.com

Man shares pictures of his most recent achievement in life.

Read below...

See more; http://gistmore.com/man-shares-pictures-of-his-most-recent-achievement-in-life

Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Most Recent Achievement In Life (Photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
I can only come into conclusion that 'WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF THIS CRAP'
Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Most Recent Achievement In Life (Photos) by thesicilian: 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
Most recent achievement in life indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Most Recent Achievement In Life (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Most Recent Achievement In Life (Photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
Baba Oja continue you hear. Let's see where it will take you o cheesy

Be deceiving yourself there that you're a king. Na wa. cheesy
Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Most Recent Achievement In Life (Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
the market women cheat the guy

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Most Recent Achievement In Life (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
it is called workshop.
Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Most Recent Achievement In Life (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Shameless-ass broke ass
Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Most Recent Achievement In Life (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Most Recent Achievement In Life (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
You still got cheated even after doing the shopping yourself, those things are too small for 5k as you claimed.

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Most Recent Achievement In Life (Photos) by starbuck(f): 6:00am On Jun 24, 2019
Bushmeat don catch hunter undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Most Recent Achievement In Life (Photos) by Samyj247: 7:47am On Jun 24, 2019
Yoruba people...must u use tomatoes in your soup....na wa o and I know say you go pour all that oil inside the soup
Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Most Recent Achievement In Life (Photos) by partnerbizz5(f): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
Stingy nigga lol

But I intentionally leave my loved ones to benefit from me directly or indirectly.

I can give you 2k to fill a 5kg gas.

After expenses, you will have some change. A kingdom does not fight against itself.

Isi mkpi di na akpa mkpi.

Ka emesia.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Man Shares Pictures Of His Most Recent Achievement In Life (Photos) by ekogho22(m): 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
he claimed to be Wise but not . with 2500 naira those food stuff can be bought

(1) (Reply)

TV Couple, Charles & Marian Anazodo Celebrate Their 16th Wedding Anniversary / #bbnaija: Caption This Photo Of Khafi And Diane / Checkout The Slay Queens Bobrisky Invited To HER Disrupted Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.