Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

Angels In A Gay Village: The Story Of One Crazy Night In Sodom. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angels In A Gay Village: The Story Of One Crazy Night In Sodom. (257 Views)

How Many Souls Escaped The 'Hell' Fire Of Sodom And Gomorrah? / Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) / Archeologist Discovers Balls Of Sulphur, Burned Bodies In Sodom & Gomorrah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angels In A Gay Village: The Story Of One Crazy Night In Sodom. by SocialFaculty: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Angels In A Gay Village: The Story Of One Crazy Night In Sodom.

It all started the day God got tired of the sinful sex happening in Sodom and Gomorrah especially incest, beastiality and homosexuality; so, God decided he's going to wipe out the fucking city but first, He had to hear from His dear friend, Abraham.

Abraham pleaded that there are some good people in the land. God said, oya, just name ten good people and I won't destroy the village. Abraham stammered after naming just one person, his good ol' cousin, Lot. Abraham understood God's anger but asked God save his cousin Lot and his family.

God agreed and sent two angels to warn the villagers of the impending doom. The message was clear; repent or face damnation.
Lot went up the village border and immediately he saw the angels, he knew they were in danger. Lol, the Bible itself described the angels as male but very beautiful and sexy with long hairs and angelic skin.

Lot insisted they must hide somewhere immediately till night before they snuck into Lot's family house. Lol drama � but that didn't stop the Hot villagers from spotting the shiny angels. Haha, shit 'bout to get real.

By nightfall, the whole village had surrounded Lot's house demanding he bring the angels out for sex. Lol, it wasn't funny o. The riot was much that Lot had to offer his fine daughter to the mob to calm them down.

That wasn't enough, they were tearing the house down. "Bring the angels for sex right now or we'll burn this house down and Bleep everybody and your wife." Like I said, it wasn't funny because the angels had to blind the eyes of everyone in the village excluding Lot and his family so they can all escape the burning village as God already pressed the delete button.

I wonder why Lot's wife had to look back while escaping despite God warning them not to. Was she missing something or someone? Did she participate in kinky things? 'cos God didn't hesitate to turn her into a pillar of salt.

For me, I believe God already and really wanted to destroy the damn city otherwise why send two sexy beautiful angels to warn a village of sex freaks to stop having sex. It's like sending a rat to warn a cat to stop eating rats.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Should Christains Trust CAN? / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Are Given A Cold Glass Of Water? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/08/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.