Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown (56005 Views)

BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) / BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Fight Over The N60 Million (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 24, 2019
I go wait till 2022. By that time the money don reach 100 million.
Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by DahReformer26: 1:09am On Jun 24, 2019
I hope sars won’t go and burst the bbn nija house for operating 24 hours power supply thinking they are yahoo syndicate

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by ifymadu: 2:10am On Jun 24, 2019
delugajackson:
N60m for just sitting around for a couple of months, discussing mundane things that add no value to the society and then finally wrapping it up with sex on live TV.

While a winner at a science competition goes home with a paltry sum of NGN5000, complete math-set and half-a-dozen of 80 leaves notebook.

This is what the society has degraded to, our value system is so messed up and I wonder what the future really holds.
Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by winnerr(m): 2:21am On Jun 24, 2019
logan2:
This year's bbnaija is good as loss, if I were the show owners I will close it for this year, you know why, cos after the prosponement, there was no build up, or trend about it, no publicity no rave and no suspence... Therefore there will be low turn over of viewers

MEANWHILE watch the moment a rich Nigerian man was airlifted from traffic hold up with helicopter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZSRYY3w_2Y
Wait till the show begins.
Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by Organs(m): 2:25am On Jun 24, 2019
YourNemesis:
The 'Millions' that the two previous winners won what have they done with it? undecided

How is that your business? Its their money and whatever they decide to do with it is totally up to them.
Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 24, 2019
delugajackson:
N60m for just sitting around for a couple of months, discussing mundane things that add no value to the society and then finally wrapping it up with sex on live TV.

While a winner at a science competition goes home with a paltry sum of NGN5000, complete math-set and half-a-dozen of 80 leaves notebook.

Yes na, because na you wan read, they equip you with what will help you, mathset, dictionary e.t.c
Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by codeworks(m): 5:00am On Jun 24, 2019
Will be hosted in Jos, Plateau State
Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by pacesetting: 5:26am On Jun 24, 2019
That's how the world works. If you want to make money in this life, education is not enough. The richest people in this world are not the most educated.
delugajackson:

Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by lincs25(m): 5:27am On Jun 24, 2019
logan2:
This year's bbnaija is good as loss, if I were the show owners I will close it for this year, you know why, cos after the prosponement, there was no build up, or trend about it, no publicity no rave and no suspence... Therefore there will be low turn over of viewers

MEANWHILE watch the moment a rich Nigerian man was airlifted from traffic hold up with helicopter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZSRYY3w_2Y
not prosponement but postponement. prosponement did not exist in English. Take correction!
Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by frankleoptimist(m): 5:42am On Jun 24, 2019
Come to think that this show is now been sponsored by bet9ja, a company that makes all of its money from football fans. I just wonder how the management of bet9ja thinks. Instead of them to sponsor a football league even if it is an all secondary school games within a region,where they can discover real football talents, they chose to sponsor a show that promotes immorality. What concerns bet9ja and bbnaija in the first place.
I think we sport betters must #boycottbet9ja asap
Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by esdeemiami(m): 5:44am On Jun 24, 2019
Jayslicky:
I am just shocked how stupid things like this are appreciated and we wonder why students are no longer interested in going to school, why go to school when you can plan how to do stupid things and appear on a show like bbn, then you become a celeb.

You don't need to be shock it is business they get sponsorship they get followers send text messages to vote for there preferred contestant which translate to money out of it they give out to the winner everybody smiles and everybody is happy at the end of the day
Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by deji17: 5:46am On Jun 24, 2019
delugajackson:

Whom do we blame for this? Govt or the people?
Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by Nature8(m): 5:53am On Jun 24, 2019
delugajackson:

grin
Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by safarigirl(f): 6:04am On Jun 24, 2019
lexy2014:

I dont no about d myopism of d people on d thread, but u still didn't give d estimate of d "a lot of Nigerians" d program will employ 4d duration of d 3months. These people who u say will b employed, are they going 2b from d pool of unemployed Nigerians?
if you like don't go and apply for work, sit down and be asking questions.

When you run out of what to say, these are the asinine questions you come up with.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by safarigirl(f): 6:06am On Jun 24, 2019
frankleoptimist:
Come to think that this show is now been sponsored by bet9ja, a company that makes all of its money from football fans. I just wonder how the management of bet9ja thinks. Instead of them to sponsor a football league even if it is an all secondary school games within a region,where they can discover real football talents, they chose to sponsor a show that promotes immorality. What concerns bet9ja and bbnaija in the first place.
I think we sport betters must #boycottbet9ja asap

You people will just sit down somewhere and come online to make assumptions you know nothing of.

Shebi if you made use of common Google, you would have saved yourself the trouble of this epistle and found out that Bet9ja is already sponsoring the Nigerian National League.

Educate yourself, so that you don't embarass yourself on an international forum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by anonimi: 6:11am On Jun 24, 2019
delugajackson:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3440708_fbimg1455656836280_jpega21733d390a85e19ecd1c0da3284b128

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by DonX001: 6:17am On Jun 24, 2019
delugajackson:

Lol.
Gbam!
Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by Realbelieveer(m): 6:28am On Jun 24, 2019
Jayslicky:
I am just shocked how stupid things like this are appreciated and we wonder why students are no longer interested in going to school, why go to school when you can plan how to do stupid things and appear on a show like bbn, then you become a celeb.

So all those people in BBNaija didn't pass through school or what do you mean? Oh they didn't I guess they just planned to be in bbn as foreseen by your village Oracle and will be speaking there languages. Low IQs
Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by deltateam: 6:35am On Jun 24, 2019
YourNemesis:
The 'Millions' that the two previous winners won what have they done with it? undecided

This is the most stupid question of the year. Are they supposed to account to you or anybody on how they spend their prize money?

Did you mistake them for your politicians?
Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by InvertedHammer: 6:37am On Jun 24, 2019
delugajackson:

/
Many countries have their versions of BBN. But just like anything Nigeria, they will take it to the highest level as long as it involves something that adds no value to humanity.

It is a way of keeping the impoverished masses entertained to numb the hopelessness in their lives.

/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by lexy2014: 7:08am On Jun 24, 2019
safarigirl:
if you like don't go and apply for work, sit down and be asking questions.

When you run out of what to say, these are the asinine questions you come up with.

So have u applied 4 work or u are waiting 4 bbn b4 u can apply? Which job are u applying 4, camera operator, cleaner or security? Were u standing or sitting when u were making ur comments?
Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by lexy2014: 7:14am On Jun 24, 2019
safarigirl:

You people will just sit down somewhere and come online to make assumptions you know nothing of.

Shebi if you made use of common Google, you would have saved yourself the trouble of this epistle and found out that Bet9ja is already sponsoring the Nigerian National League.

All d claims u made, u haven't been able 2 defend any with facts. How are u different from this?:

safarigirl:

u seem 2 have written about urself without even knowing it
Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by sammymama: 7:18am On Jun 24, 2019
Wawu sad
Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by safarigirl(f): 7:39am On Jun 24, 2019
lexy2014:

All d claims u made, u haven't been able 2 defend any with facts. How are u different from this?:

u seem 2 have written about urself without even knowing it
that you don't have sense and your reasoning is poor, is not the fault of others.

If common sense cannot tell you the benefits Nigerians stand to gain from a show as big as BBN being held on Nigerian soil, then, I am not the one that will make up for all the education you don't have

Common Secondary School Economics eill explain this thing, but at your old age, you want people on the internet to teach you what you couldn't learn in secondary school.

Like I said, go and apply if you still can, but I'm sure it's too late. You can keep trolling people in absence of a job.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by justunde28: 8:05am On Jun 24, 2019
what are they promoting.... one of the useless TV show in Nigeria...
Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by lexy2014: 8:06am On Jun 24, 2019
safarigirl:
that you don't have sense and your reasoning is poor, is not the fault of others.

If common sense cannot tell you the benefits Nigerians stand to gain from a show as big as BBN being held on Nigerian soil, then, I am not the one that will make up for all the education you don't have

Common Secondary School Economics eill explain this thing, but at your old age, you want people on the internet to teach you what you couldn't learn in secondary school.

Like I said, go and apply if you still can, but I'm sure it's too late. You can keep trolling people in absence of a job.

There's no need 2 spill ur emotions madam. If u don't have d temperament 2 engage in a cerebral discussion, then u shouldn't b on d platform. Its that simple. U have ended up saying nothing just like u have been doing since. All u have been doing is to throw insults. I pardon u 4 that cos that's d only thing u have to offer.

If u say bbn will employ "a lot of Nigerians" & so 4 that we should all start dancing ajasco, can't u put a figure to that "a lot of Nigerians"? D " a lot of nigerians", are they going to come from d pool of unemployed nigerians? If u can't answer these, then this is a summary of u written by u:

"You people will just sit down somewhere and come online to make assumptions you know nothing of.

Educate yourself, so that you don't embarass yourself on an international forum"
Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by Wizaugpet(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2019
delugajackson:

Me sef tire o....
We are the ones that use our hands and do ourselves in this country..
Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by seniormallam(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2019
5m is ok na, let them carry the residual to our general hospitals and use it to offset patients bill, i cant beleive my eyes when they showed me the list of patients detained because of bill and the money is just too ridiculus, i wished i can do more , how can 6-10k be keeping people for over 1months in a contry where a senator receive 23m every month, IM SURE OUR LEADERS WERE ALSO AMAZED AT THE LEVEL OF SET OF MUMU PEOLE THEY LEAD.
Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by Josh44s(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2019
delugajackson:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown by Josh44s(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2019
ChristineC:
All the money for whoRing on screen angry angry angry

Meanwhile, the best graduating med student from Unilag got laptop and #25,000 grin grin

Where do y’all get all this break ur own news from. Una go kill person with laughter o cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation Between DSTV & Unhappy Customer / Policeman Opens Car Door For Ozo In Viral Video (Photo) / BBNaija: Teddy A's Fans To Welcome Him To Nigeria With A Hummer Limo Lincoln

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.