Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Should The Eagles Be Scared Of These Exciting Senegalese Talents? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Should The Eagles Be Scared Of These Exciting Senegalese Talents? (490 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ghana - History Favours The Eagles / Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You / I Was Never Away From The Eagles — Mikel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should The Eagles Be Scared Of These Exciting Senegalese Talents? by idrisaleo1: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAhP9HWFwXk

Senegal started this year's nations cup in the best way possible. Will they lift their first ever AFCON trophy or will they have to wait till another edition? Should other heavyweights I. E. SUPER EAGLES be scared of their incredible talents or will they flatter to deceive one again?
Re: Should The Eagles Be Scared Of These Exciting Senegalese Talents? by lakesidepapa(m): 7:36am On Jun 24, 2019
idrisaleo1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAhP9HWFwXk

Senegal started this year's nations cup in the best way possible. Will they lift their first ever AFCON trophy or will they have to wait till another edition? Should other heavyweights I. E. SUPER EAGLES be scared of their incredible talents or will they flatter to deceive one again?

There's nothing to worry about them, they played against a weak Tanzania's team and u are starting the hype, let the tournament start proper as they will jam better team in thier subsequent matches before we can conclude on this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pogba & Lukaku Absent As Manchester United Beat AC Milan On Penalties / Ed Woodward Na Wa For You / 2 Little Kids Dribble And Humilate Their Uncles Age Mate Inside A Football Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.