Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Topic erased - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Topic erased (407 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Teaching :.topic - Sustaining The Anointing! / Seeds Of Destiny 25 November By Pastor Paul Enenche : Topic -it Is Not Lost / Share Your Sunday Sermon Topic And Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topic erased by coolcentbigman(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Thanks.
Re: Topic erased by erifeoluwasimi(f): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
coolcentbigman:
Hello brethrens in christ I'm vincent by name and my life is very complicated since i gave in to sin, it all started after our relocation due to the death of my dad actually he played a major role in my life which i neva forget. I happen to relocate to East part of Nigeria and you guys should know how difficult it is to cope in a new environment especially the undeveloped part of the Country and that made me frustrated because i became jobless and change from the jovial and kind guy people knew back then in Lagos but i never got up i kept searching for jobs but found none my body structure wasn't helping matters.

Most jobs you get in the town i lived was working in banks as cleaners/security personnels to cut the story short i was insulted all in the name of getting a job so i stopped search out of frustrating and the saying "An idol mind is the devil workshop" came into play because i started associating with some people who were family but always contributed negatively in my life which lead me to consider chasing after women which after my first counter with a woman i lost myself because i was never at peace with myself went for spirit counselling at the church and seek help from few persons who were spiritually minded but still yet i never forgave myself but pretended all was good and after a year when i travelled home(village) i fell for the same sin(Fornication) and since then i hardly pray and when i even force myself it's asif i'm not connected and i sense i'm gradually dying spiritually and i tried getting up on my own but it very difficult.

I have lost that spiritually connection which i had before when i pray and though i see some cash now but i lack a lot spiritually. i'm very serious abt this pls don't joke with this remember someone killed his eagle to narrate his private life to these christian house.

Pls help out...
First step to getting delivered is forgiving yourself first. Now that you know what you did is bad you need to forgive yourself and silent the condemnation in your spirit by making your way right with God.
When ever you try to pray charge up with use of tongues. If you get the condemnation again remind the devil that it wasn't him you offended it was God. Since God has forgiven you why is he taking the issue personal. It works

3 Likes

Re: Topic erased by onlinetomola(m): 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
Divine Help from above will surely locate you before this month runs end. IJN. (Amen)

2 Likes

Re: Topic erased by coolcentbigman(m): 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
First step to getting delivered is forgiving yourself first. Now that you know what you did is bad you need to forgive yourself and silent the condemnation in your spirit by making your way right with God.
When ever you try to pray charge up with use of tongues. If you get the condemnation again remind the devil that it wasn't him you offended it was God. Since God has forgiven you why is he taking the issue personal. It works

Thanks alot, i really appreciate and i will put your word into practice.

1 Like

Re: Topic erased by coolcentbigman(m): 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
onlinetomola:
Divine Help from above will surely locate you before this month runs end. IJN. (Amen)

Amen, i believe the Lord to touch my life once again. You guys just lighted my spirit that's why i love christendom, God bless you too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Protest Against Pastor Adeboye, Unfair, Embarrassing – CAN / Help With This Dream / How Can A Christianised Nigeria Be Islamised?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.