Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

An Helicopter Was Used To Pick Up A VIP That Was Stucked In A Traffic Around Lag - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / An Helicopter Was Used To Pick Up A VIP That Was Stucked In A Traffic Around Lag (1275 Views)

Affordable Car Rentals With A VIP Service...on The Go.. / Helicopter Rotor Blade Slashes Through Indian Man' Neck While Testing It (video) / Chikamso Chizoba Amalu 'A.C.C Whizzy' Makes "Helicopter" Vehicles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Helicopter Was Used To Pick Up A VIP That Was Stucked In A Traffic Around Lag by Rejoice9jaBlog: 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
@RejoiceBoysBlog

My brothers and Sisters go and hustle stop being Lazy, Money is essential and necessary.

Here is a moment whereby a VIP that was stucked in a traffic for almost 2hours around Lagos Benin road was extracted by an Helicopter.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9695040_20190623222339_jpega00b1367ef255f673695939d69ccf38e

SEE MORE PICTURES BELOW:
Here==>>>https://rejoiceboysblog./2019/06/23/an-helicopter-was-used-to-pick-up-a-vip-that-was-stucked-in-a-traffic-around-lagos-benin-road-photos/

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: An Helicopter Was Used To Pick Up A VIP That Was Stucked In A Traffic Around Lag by Rejoice9jaBlog: 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: An Helicopter Was Used To Pick Up A VIP That Was Stucked In A Traffic Around Lag by foolbuster: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
And the sheeple continue looking on in moronic wonderment as their oppresors steal, abuse them and brazenly shove it on their faces.

3 Likes

Re: An Helicopter Was Used To Pick Up A VIP That Was Stucked In A Traffic Around Lag by thesicilian: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Just a matter of time, helicopters will soon become a regular means of transportation for Lagosians that can afford them.
Re: An Helicopter Was Used To Pick Up A VIP That Was Stucked In A Traffic Around Lag by nzeobi(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
majority of lagosians now rely on okada as a means of transportation now and it's cos Lagos has no master plan or those incharge have refused to implement it.

even with all the riches, Lagos can't boast of functional rail

1 Like

Re: An Helicopter Was Used To Pick Up A VIP That Was Stucked In A Traffic Around Lag by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Can sanwo olu arrest that pilot for obstructing traffic?That road is not a an airport for crying out loud.
Re: An Helicopter Was Used To Pick Up A VIP That Was Stucked In A Traffic Around Lag by rusher14: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
comshots:
Can sanwo olu arrest that pilot for obstructing traffic?That road is not a an airport for crying out loud.

On a federal road?
Re: An Helicopter Was Used To Pick Up A VIP That Was Stucked In A Traffic Around Lag by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
rusher14:

On a federal road?
Is that an helipad?
Re: An Helicopter Was Used To Pick Up A VIP That Was Stucked In A Traffic Around Lag by rusher14: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
nzeobi:
majority of lagosians now rely on okada as a means of transportation now and it's cos Lagos has no master plan or those incharge have refused to implement it.

even with all the riches, Lagos can't boast of functional rail

Read the story again. This time...slowly.

1 Like

Re: An Helicopter Was Used To Pick Up A VIP That Was Stucked In A Traffic Around Lag by rusher14: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
comshots:
Is that an helipad?

Regardless, this did not happen in Lagos.
Re: An Helicopter Was Used To Pick Up A VIP That Was Stucked In A Traffic Around Lag by rusher14: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
foolbuster:
And the sheeple continue looking on in moronic wonderment as their oppresors steal, abuse them and brazenly shove it on their faces.

Because he has money it means he must be an oppressor?

1 Like

Re: An Helicopter Was Used To Pick Up A VIP That Was Stucked In A Traffic Around Lag by foolbuster: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
rusher14:

Because he has money it means he must be an oppressor?

I'm sorry you can neither comprehend the topic nor my post. its not my fault.
Re: An Helicopter Was Used To Pick Up A VIP That Was Stucked In A Traffic Around Lag by rusher14: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
foolbuster:

I'm sorry you can neither comprehend the topic nor my post. its not my fault.

Don't be sorry.

Just own up to your bias.

1 Like

Re: An Helicopter Was Used To Pick Up A VIP That Was Stucked In A Traffic Around Lag by daddytime(m): 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Madness is when you believe as the only car owner in your community, you are automatically the richest.

Na lie bros...

You be community driver..

1 Like

Re: An Helicopter Was Used To Pick Up A VIP That Was Stucked In A Traffic Around Lag by foolbuster: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
rusher14:

Don't be sorry.

Just own up to your bias.

I really am. But this comment explains a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Needed. Honda Civic 2016/2017 Touring Edition Toks / Tokunbo Toyota Highlander 2009 Limited Edition / Lexus Rx350 2016 Premium Toks... 17.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.