Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Debate.. What Can Get You A Good Stand. Is It Who You Know Or What You Know? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Debate.. What Can Get You A Good Stand. Is It Who You Know Or What You Know? (289 Views)

Debate: Money Better Than Education (support Or Oppose) / Debate Time: Is Success A Product Of Hard Work Or Imagination? / Apply Now: TSL International Schools Essay Competition And Debate 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Debate.. What Can Get You A Good Stand. Is It Who You Know Or What You Know? by Mhorlaitan: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
Every opinion is very much welcome.. This is just mine below.. Feel free to drop yours..

*It's not what u know it's who you know*.. Fine.. You know someone.. Everyone is aware of that.. But listen to this.. Who u know will take u to d top but what u know will sustain u there.. People can help u attain that position.. But my brother.. If there's nothing upstairs.. Then who you know is useless.. Connection is good.. But knowledge also matters.. We aren't in d world of who u know now.. We need people who can think creatively, innovatively and independently... It won't be about the grades.. It's going to be about what you know upstairs.. First class graduate may not have something tangible upstairs.. But you see all those third class people may have something better to offer better than those first class holders.. It's what you know not who you know.. Even if you have the connection without qualification.. It will lead to disqualification.. Even without knowing anyone.. What you know can still take you places.. Example.. Dangote, bill gate, otedola.. Tell me who did they know?? It's what they know that take them to where they're today.. Bro.. Everybody has become motivational speakers now.. Don't let them confuse you.. Don't depend on anyone!! Clear the mentality...

So people.. Let ur opinion flows in.. Let me hear from you..
Re: Debate.. What Can Get You A Good Stand. Is It Who You Know Or What You Know? by Chevrolet076(m): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2019
very very true....

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Role Of Student Recruitment Coordinator / Help A Brother Oh / I Need A Job... I Don't Want To Drop Out Of School. Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.