Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Vacancy: Skilled Juice Maker ,1month Operational Start Off Support Job Offer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy: Skilled Juice Maker ,1month Operational Start Off Support Job Offer (211 Views)

I got a Customer Support Job And I I Don't Have the require experience. / Customer Support Job Opening, September 2021 / Opay Customer Support Job... How Much Do They Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Skilled Juice Maker ,1month Operational Start Off Support Job Offer by Ashibelieve: 7:18am On Jun 24, 2019
Skilled food and nutritionist needed for a 1month start off operational service. Interested candidates must have idea of juice/smoothie making, sandwiches and Salads.

Job: To anchor and drive all necessary initiatives towards actualization of the business.

To this end he/she will recieve all support within and outside to company to achieve this.

With the assistance and input from relevant departments within 01 Catering and restaurant ltd and Bertatech Solutions, this individual will do the following

1. Menu development (salad, smoothie and sandwiches)

2. Development of recipe for various menu items. (salad, smoothie and sandwiches)

3. Training of staff for production of menu items and front desk.

4. Determination of production cost for menu items.

5. Market survey/Assessment of current competition.

Duration: 1 month Operational start off support

Intrested candidates should send their CV to jobs@01shawarma.com with subject "1month Operational start off support"

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For Design Engineers / Create Your Own Job / Hiring Product Review Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.