Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

The Ugliest Dogs Ever - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Ugliest Dogs Ever (1167 Views)

Frodo, World’s Ugliest Dog: Transformation Photos / 25 Ugliest Dogs You Have Ever Seen / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ugliest Dogs Ever by fedrick901(m): 8:05am On Jun 24, 2019
What is the Ugliest Dogs Ever? let us discuss
The question of "the ugliest Dogs on Earth" has been asked countless times. To eliminate the need for constant curiosity, I will give you a direct answer.

Chinese Crested Dog

The Chinese Crested dog is hairless (that means, for the most part, they are born without fur). Of some breeds (like Pugs) it is said, “They’re so ugly that it makes them cute.” And when it comes to Pugs, yes, they are in a way ugly-cute. But, not in the case of the Chinese Crested, they are straight-up ugly and so deservingly takes the first position as the ugliest dog breed in the world. I mean, there isn’t one attractive thing about this dog.

Complete List of The Ugliest Dogs Ever=> https://porumba.com/17-ugliest-dogs-in-the-world/
Re: The Ugliest Dogs Ever by Harrymig1(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2019
Dog's slaying
Re: The Ugliest Dogs Ever by KristaPretty(f): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2019
This one resemble Seun grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hate mondays! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Ugliest Dogs Ever by Freestainworld(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2019
this one be like e do cosmetics surgery.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Expensive Chicken In The World / Massive Boerboel Puppies Available For Sale / Rate My Caucasian Shepherd Simba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.