Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,436 members, 7,853,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada (34966 Views)

Canada Rush: What Desperate Nigerian Asylum Seekers Are Saying About Nigeria / Lebanese Flee Crisis At Home To Seek Better Life In Africa / Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by TundeeednuT: 11:32am On Jun 24, 2019
What if a gay person now toast you
Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by ajebuter(f): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2019
Very funny reasons Nigerians give to travel out, I swear

A few years ago, I had a client who was a consular officer at French embassy in Lagos and during my interaction with her, she asked me :

" Mimi, what is it like to be gay in Nigeria?

Kia-kia, I decoded that she must be asking for my view and opinion about how gay men are treated.

As a Nigerian knowing she definately had a case involving a supposedly ' gay applicant' seeking assylum in France,

I simply told her that gay men are discriminated against and most likely get killed for the act

The French lady felt so bad and started taking notes of what I said..

I believe she issued a visa to that applicant based on what she heard from me..

So, whoever applied for French assylum as a ' persecuted gay man' in 2014, you better come and thank me.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by 12345baba(m): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2019
Make henry no worry them go Bleep am first for border there before them open gate for am
Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2019
All these just to go to Europe or Canada or US?
Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by suky1976: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2019
GOOD CASE, MAKE EVERYBODY LEAVE NIGERIA TO PAVE WAY FOR FULANIS CHILDREN TO DOMINATE OUR COUNTRY.
Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by lexy2014: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2019
schoolnascam:
Desperate Nigerians exploit gay, outcast claims, Boko Haram war to seek asylum in Europe, US, Canada

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/desperate-nigerians-exploit-gay-outcast-claims-bharam-war-to-seek-asylum-in-europe-us-canada/amp/

What does punch hope to achieve with this report? Is it to inform Nigerians of what we already no? because they want to sell, they will end up making things difficult 4 Nigerians. When these countries start persecuting Nigerians, d same punch will b crying racism & xenophobia when they just can't let our story stay within us

6 Likes

Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by jereekofee(m): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2019
All way na way
Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by Beetobee(f): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2019
God knows, I hope never to stay more than one month away from Nigeria. Though an American citizen, I ran back to Naija as fast as I could after staying for a couple of years in the US. Believe me, life seems easy there but with the number of people I've seen on anti-depressants, I think there isn't anything after all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by melvinjames: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nigerians ehn.
Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by Donniefred(m): 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
Stupid post angry
Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by politicalpastor: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
I said this thing will happen when America first pass gay law . i said over to you Nigerians.
Nobody understand what i mean. LoL.

E too long na!

Can someone summarize for me in 3 sentences.[/quote]
Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by Princedapace(m): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
Freestainworld:
Nigerians got no chills at all , but I like our fighting spirit, we never give up.

Running to countries where their citizens get head thru all sort of lies has nothing to do with fighting spirits. It boils down to our deceitful life.

Don't be surprised, this same Henry maybe fighting anyone who is not in support of Buhari.
Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by Enimoney3: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
This is not new at all. It’s been a while they have been using it.
Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by goodnewsbabe: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by Carlyboi(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
ainas247:
wink I can bet that no one read this grin grin grin

rank your business on google / youtube fast
chat up now
is that a joke on Something cos I read that under 5 minutes lol
Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by Carlyboi(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nah!posing as gay that’s why we have lost our values if you don’t stand for something you gon fall for anything!these trend is just sad on some many ways and quite bad if you get caught the refugee is definitely gonna be deported and may not be able to enter any of the Schengen countries ever again and the level go soon cast Sef those guys are more intelligent than an average Nigerian the moment they recognize the trend the scrutiny and screening the assylum seekers would be subjected to wud be out of this world it won’t be uhuru anymore

1 Like

Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by NnwachukuOkike: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
All those calling themselves Nigerians, your judgment days unfolding.

The doom to Nigeria.

Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by IamCharles123: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
Beetobee:
God knows, I hope never to stay more than one month away from Nigeria. Though an American citizen, I ran back to Naija as fast as I could after staying for a couple of years in the US. Believe me, life seems easy there but with the number of people I've seen on anti-depressants, I think there isn't anything after all.
You are the third person I have seen saying this, one was a senior friend of mine from Ukraine, he said he came back cause life was so boring there, like he can predict what's he's going to do for the next ten yrs while he was in Ukraine.
How true is that.

1 Like

Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by owila4luv(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
una too like to cast people hurstle for this place abeg
Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by Sarah20A(f): 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ibrahim6535454:

watch your tongue man, my fathers land is not a jungle
is an insult to the jungle for comparing it to Nigeria embarassed
Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by omobaba1759: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hmmm. Really?
Beetobee:
Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by follock007(m): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
Are they able to do this via their inbuilt electric telekinesis ability from the comfort of their bed-room, i wonder? because i am experiencing many weird stuffs lately. i am just curious to know how it goes for people who are able to get in and out of the NEVER-GATES that we Humans have never been to... What else can they do or not do...
Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by Chukalemon(m): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
I think nigeria is a jungle were monkey's and baboos thrive
Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by mrbyron(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
Anyhow dem want to do it, leave them to do it. Is it your abroad?
Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by Magnifico2000: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Everyone is just running out of naija
Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by sircrabo: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
Benekruku:
This is a novel.
E too long na!
Can someone summarize for me in 3 sentences.
Buhari don finally scatter Nigeria
Everybody dey find greener pasture and safe life.
If you are ok in Nigeria; that's fine, if not find ur way
Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by planetx: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
You are deceiving yourself if you think you will make it in countries like France doing factory work, 10 years down the line you will regret ever leaving Nigeria to get stuck in some European country where you will never amount to nothing more than a second class citizen.

2 Likes

Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by follock007(m): 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
Chukalemon:
I think nigeria is a jungle were monkey's and baboos thrive

The monkey talk is a norm by the elite, it is actually talking about anything Western power that is supposed to possess a Nuclear superpower and use it to make life on Earth a living Heaven for the ordinary Human Being Stranger who they see as their King. They use this nuclear power to treat him after been beaten on the south of the jungle by wild monkeys that looks almost like humans, popularly known as Butcher men before reaching their islands (Earth borrows Saturn cycle to cut off Uranus' Test Tackle) so that he can live long by providing him a Lodge to Live (this is where the saying LONG LIVE THE KING comes from). The Southern tradition is the type that fed on humans, they had a principal member who fed so much that he grew bulky and possessed an electric micro scopic lance eyes that could bore holes humans and cook-steam them as they spin and runs mad and when they are DONE, the rest is history...

In actual sense, monkeys are down to Earth, and of warm nature. They are found of elongating your stay by supplying you with presents of food, clothing and shelter... This is why the Yorubas call a trouser clothing, Shokoto (it means, she ko to? "are you DONE, yet" or "do you want more"wink? in other version, it means Secret Hole, a safe Haven and a shirt clothing is Abada (it means, "we helped build it"wink then shoe clothing is Bata (meaning, "Help Market it" this is why their Human king leg doesn't touch the ground) then lastly, a Cap called Fila (it means, Passport)... In astrology, the West is identified with the Moon, which is short for Monkey because the key in Moon-Key is the Nuclear weapon that it holds to give Human's a heaven on Earth...
Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by bluefilm: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
Freestainworld:
Nigerians got no chills at all , but I like our fighting spirit, we never give up.

You have fighting spirit but you cannot use that same fighting spirit to better your own country?

At the first opportunity you get, you zoom off to an already developed country in search of better life!

You are your own worst problem only that you are still unable to see it.

Fools. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada by Myself2(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
Homosexuals need deliverance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traffic On Abuja-Keffi Expressway As Army Blocks Road To Stop Shiites (Photos) / Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos / Vehicle Filled With Packs Of Flashlight Catches Fire On 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.