Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun (12641 Views)

APC CRISIS: Oshiomhole Prefers To Die Than Supporting Obaseki As Edo Governor / Edo APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Speaks After Settling With Governor Obaseki / Edo Assembly Crisis: ‘oshiomhole 15’ Relocates To Abuja Over Threat To Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by Flashyoil1(f): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2019
John Odigie-Oyegun, former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has accused his successor, Adams Oshiomhole of distracting the Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki from governance.

He alleged that Oshiomhole was engaging in anti-party activities to create distractions for Obaseki.
Reacting to the decision of the APC National Working Committee (NWC) on the crisis rocking the House of Assembly, Oyegun accused Oshiomhole of heightening the tension in Edo State with his activities against the governor.

In a statement by his Special Assistant on Political Affairs, Ray Murphy, the former APC National Chairman said the governor should be allowed to concentrate on presiding over the affairs of the state.

The statement reads: “This party must be stronger because we cannot go into the 2023 general elections with these discordant tunes, especially as President Buhari will not be contesting. We need to get our acts together. Oyegun has no personal grievances with Oshiomhole but Nigerians must know that he cannot go to equity with unclean hands
“Today, there are all kinds of rancour coming from Edo State. They all boil down to attempt by godfather and godfatherism that is heating up the polity in the state. Obaseki is the executive governor of Edo State and he should be allowed to exercise the powers vested on him by the law. To what purpose is this idea of the APC chairman putting the state under tension?
“As a governor under the APC platform, he should be allowed to run out his tenure before they decide whether to bring him back or not. There are so much antics going on and you don’t need to be a prophet or Babalawo (diviner) to trace where they are coming from. They are coming from the APC.

“I want to think that they are all targeted at weakening the governor of Edo State. Ordinarily, the man in Edo should be given every support so that he can succeed to fend off the opposition PDP already around the corner.
“Ask anybody from Edo State what is Obaseki’s biggest distraction and they will tell you that his distraction is not whether he has governed well or not, but from his immediate predecessor, Adams Oshiomhole.

“It is very unfortunate, especially considering the fact that he is the national chairman of the same party with the governor. I have not heard that PDP or Edo leaders want to remove Obaseki. What has been trending is how his predecessor who happens to be the party chairman does want him back in the office.

“If his actions against Obaseki are not anti-party, someone should then explain to me what is anti-party. The problem of the APC is from a singular man, the national chairman who runs the party like an executive chairman. The idea of working singlehanded and inducing the party members to endorse is the problem of the party.
“Look at what is happening in the party today. When was the last time the NEC meeting was held? But when these crises came to the fore, he has called several emergency NWC meetings.”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/apc-crisis-oshiomhole-engaging-anti-party-activities-oyegun/

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by kerzhim(m): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nigeria and pull me down politics is like 5&6

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by goodnewsbabe: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by tropaz(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
Space for sale.... Booked the space before I realised I don't even have anything to say regarding the topic
Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by laurentium(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
i will advise oshiomole to invite his anty to the anti party activities that he has organised towards achieving a greater rewards for the pregnant tortoise whose interest is that of the undying love of the village priest shown to the singing deaf man other for the to elevate the experiences of the village skyscrapers

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by ipobarecriminals: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
sad undecided haba! baba diz one nah BITTERNESS. Do me i do U.Edo pipu sef

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by labusinessguide: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
I remember asking where Oyegun was before the election.

I guess I now know the answer.

He was licking his sour wound and has come back to cry more than the bereaved.

He's been in the news lately, more than Rant HQ. Lol

8 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by hisexcellency34: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
I appeal to the Oba of Benin to ban Oshiomhole from Edo state and restrict him to Abuja

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by carterguccy(m): 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
K
Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by Authoreety: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
Very soon all their secrets will be out?

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by Lamasta(m): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
OYEGUN and OSHIOMOLE should go and rest they should stop disgracing themself in public grin
Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by Sanromeo(m): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
Yes. Oshiomole is lowkey working for PDP to scatter APC. It was evident in the last General elections. That's the reason why PDP won in some APC states e.g Ondo State.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by Freebuzz: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecided haba! baba diz one nah BITTERNESS. Do me i do U.Edo pipu sef

Wow

Also read >

How to get 1GB for N450 on MTN
READ STEPS HERE
Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by janet005: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
ok
Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by enalina28ich: 1:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
what"s wrong with that
Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by Hotfreezers: 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Sanromeo:
Yes. Oshiomole is lowkey working for PDP to scatter APC. It was evident in the last General elections. That's the reason why PDP won in some APC states e.g Ondo State.

Yes na. That's why Oshiomhole delivered the entire NASS leadership for APC, something the senile idiot called Oyegun couldn't do. He was busy begging for money for Governors and couldn't achieve anything.

Akeredolu your paymaster was the one who worked for Atiku in Ondo State. Did Akeredolu mobilize Apc members in Ondo? Did Akeredolu not team up with Mimiko to betray Buhari in Ondo?

Or you think we don't know Akeredolu secretly met with Mimiko in Ibadan the week Akeredolu won the election?

Akeredolu can fool you people eating crumbs from him but people like us who are not political jobbers and beggars would look him in the eye and tell him the inconvenient truth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
This man(Oyegun) wants to come back as APC chairman? to give Yaya Bello APC second term ticket. Never! never!! never!!!
Oshiomole is far far 100 percent better than Oyegun (old cargo).
OYEGUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn your political contribution is no more needed, required, is outdated and totally condemned.
You need to ask for forgiveness from the people of kogi for you giving them Yaya Bello instead of Faleke

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by SoftP(m): 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
If he likes, let him use his teeth to slice grass,

Obaseki is comming back'. Shekina

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
tropaz:
Space for sale.... Booked the space before I realised I don't even have anything to say regHowarding the topic
What's the asking price?
Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by Charly68: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
I want to believe that,there is a spirit in politics that controls every politician,why would Oshiomoleh be causing problem for his successor, demanding for what he himself can not take from any man .

6 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by jackie3: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
Oyegun don retire
Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by sammymama: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
K
Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by cooldipo(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
angry

They are trying so hard to screw this guy!
Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by educator24(f): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by olajizz01(m): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
This man still sound pained
Re: APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun by Gandollaar(f): 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Shots fired! I repeat, shots have been fired!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Nothing Against Islam – Governor Wike / Bode George: If We Can’t Unify PDP, No Guarantee Atiku Will Unite Nigeria / Osinbajo, Okowa, Obiano And Ngige Visit Flood Affected Community In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.