Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Nigerian Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him After Sex (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him After Sex (Pics) (1173 Views)

Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her / Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex / Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him After Sex (Pics) by UncleGist: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2019
GistMore.com

Lady seriously beaten up by her boyfriend for attempting to leave him, drags her to the police station to sign an undertaking never to leave him.

See photos and read her post below..

Watch video here; http://gistmore.com/nigerian-lady-reveals-what-a-man-did-to-her-for-allegedly-trying-to-leave-him

Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him After Sex (Pics) by UncleGist: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2019

Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him After Sex (Pics) by PEPPERified: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2019
No sense...
Lubbish...
She got boobs but no brain.

Slay mama na slay mama...
Even with the bruises and injuries she still dey poss
Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him After Sex (Pics) by UncleGist: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him After Sex (Pics) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2019
"Nigga beat me up and took me to the police to sign, I didn't know what I was signing with my eyes closed"

Please, disregard the information. This part shows it was a made up. It just doesn't add up.
Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him After Sex (Pics) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2019
Girls nor dey shame again. Where we go see wife marry, guys some of una wey get good girl, una dey use dem play. I pity una.
Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him After Sex (Pics) by bamirotola: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2019
Opin aye de

Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him After Sex (Pics) by delishpot: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2019
Foolishness abounds in the heart of a child....... The rod of correction is used to drive it out!

Das all I will say.

XklusivGistBlog:
Girls nor dey shame again. Where we go see wife marry, guys some of una wey get good girl, una dey use dem play. I pity una.

Girls have been marrying men even tho there are hardly descent God fearing men left in Nigeria. Manage the ones you have. When men change women will change too. After all is it not men that have been chopping her since? Have women rejected them for sleeping with lucifer daughter?
Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him After Sex (Pics) by UncleGist: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2019
Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him After Sex (Pics) by SageMK: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2019
Her write up only confirms she's deranged.

I question her sanity. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him After Sex (Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
What kind of demon Coochie is this?! Even at the police station, the cops didn't arrest him and instead had to write a warrant against that devilish toto.....

***spit on floor***

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bird Flew Into An Hospital, Landed On Patient's Bed And Turned Into A Woman / Strange Toyota Yaris Are All In Benin City / I Stabbed My Customer To Death Out Of Anger- Bar Owner Arrested In Lagos Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.