Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO (39431 Views)

FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others / Courts Orders EFCC To Produce Innoson CEO, Innocent Chukwuma Over Forgery / Why I Withdrew My Suit Against EFCC — Innoson CEO Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by deafeyez: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
Imagine
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by tsinzu: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
They can't
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by PoliteActivist: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
Can't they leave this guy alone?!
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by Ekez(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
If innoson disobey the law he should be arrested. I don't support lawlessness

8 Likes

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by eyeview: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
Our judiciary has lost all sense of shame

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by Kureh(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Who kill Agom Adara of Adaraland
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by Benekruku(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Should have been arrested a long time ago.

The Justice system in Nigeria is working!

Thanks to His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

7 Likes

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by obailala(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
maestroferdi:
This APC government has rubbished the little prestige which is left of Nigerian judiciary...

How long will this game of musical chairs go on?

Today Innoson gets a verdict, tomorrow GT Bank procures a counter-verdict...

Una no dey tire?
What exactly has this got to do with APC?

11 Likes

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by bosstim(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Here we go again, they're trying to put him down because of jealousy, I wonder if he were to be a Yoruba man or from the north this would be happening, I spite on our leaders.
Ugobestikyblog:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/06/24/court-orders-arrest-innoson-ceo-innocent-chukwuma
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by sureheaven(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nigeria judicial system is a joke. shocked

Court in the east favors innoson because he is their son, while court in the west will favor gtb because the CEO is from the West.

Yeye country.... shocked

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by eyeview: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ekez:
If innoson disobey the law he should be arrested.
I don't support lawlessness
Neither do I. The supreme court that ruled that gtb should pay Innoson the billions owed him, has it been obeyed?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by Menance: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Watch how this turns to a tribal war
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
Another restraining order will be coming from another court of higher hierarchy to put that order on perpetual hold.

Cash and carry legal system.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
why cant Nigeria let Igbo ppl to rest. just bcus he is an igbo man abi?

Dangote welldone we are seeing your handiwork. you want to remain the richest man in Africa abi? dnt worry na thunder from Buhari village go fire you back mother womb. Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by TissuePaper: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
Guess his hands were not clean after all

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by selemempe: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
playboy19:
I thought they said this crayfish was taking over GTB? Too many educated illitrates in Nigeria.
that he is being arrested doesnt mean he is not taking over a few branches of gt....the issues are different

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
Menance:
Watch how this turns to a tribal war

Nigeria was built on tribal foundations which is why no matter how educated most Nigerians are, they will forever remain tribalistic till infinity.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by Kingbenn(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
nah wah o
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by Softness147: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
playboy19:
I thought they said this crayfish was taking over GTB? Too many educated illitrates in Nigeria.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by Softness147: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
playboy19:

OTU Nne gi crayfish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by oyebanji(m): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nigerians and insinuations. When the courts grant his request and gave judgement against GTB, it was not an agenda. Now when the court is deciding on Fraud and forgery issues is is now an agenda. Why do you think the courts issue bench warrant against people? Refusal of respondent to appear!

Let the man should go and defend himself.

8 Likes

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by Softness147: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
GoTV:

Innoson deserves to rot in jail for attempting to take over GTB. He's a fraud and will be taught a serious lesson that Yoruba's don't bark but bite sad

OTU Nne gu there. ask the meaning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by Temple1288(m): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
byrron:

Nigeria was built on tribal foundations which is why no matter how educated most Nigerians are, they will forever remain tribalistic till infinity.

This is why the country or geographical term needs to collapse.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by mumumugu(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
This is a detterant to investors
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO by EmekaBlue(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nigeria is just disturbing this man simply bcoz he is not from the North...

Otu* kill those behind the fall of this great bizness man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Bank Appoints 5 New Directors As Otedola Takes Over / Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead / Tomato Price Crashes As Ghana, Cameroon Supplies Hit Nigerian Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.