Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music (35635 Views)

Rema Is Not Dead, See What Happened (Photos) / REMA Is Dead / Rema Is Better Than Wizkid – Nigerians Make Comparison On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by NOL2dworld(m): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
majamajic:

dumebi

after listening to dumebi , I watch the video , the video director it's like he is from Congo trying to direct an Igbo song, the video was quite different from the song ,

Don Jazzy see your life
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by majamajic(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
strangest:
And people are trying to compare him with dbanj... Where is Tonto Dike today in music? Don Jazzy is the best thing to ever happen to Dbanj

ohh , that reminds me , Tonto failed in music too !!
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Dudeladude(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
strangest:
And people are trying to compare him with dbanj... Where is Tonto Dike today in music? Don Jazzy is the best thing to ever happen to Dbanj
where is dr sid whr is da prince and korede bello.. if not for dbanj u wudnt knw don jazzy and vice versa...

3 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by adoyi8: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
Uniquestellz:
I really don’t know what’s special about his songs.... Na even that Dumebi song I hate pass cool grin
Unfortunately that's my nieces favourite song, She plays it so much that it got stuck in my head. I nearly slapped my mouth the day i caught my self singing "Dumebi don carry belle".

3 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by majamajic(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Don Jazzy see your life

oya make I manya u , means come let me get u drunk

Dumebi don go carry Belle means Dumebi went and get pregnant

but in the video , it's was about teen children on picnic , and one being jealous about his friend's teen girlfriend .

it didn't make up

2 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by strangest(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
Dudeladude:
where is dr sid whr is da prince and korede bello.. if not for dbanj u wudnt knw don jazzy and vice versa...

Remove tribe difference... So you can see well... Don't Jazzy is the bomb... What brought out Dbanj is Oliver Twist but I know you won't agree with me because you will fight for your Omonile brother

5 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Cosmonoid: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
lilbest4:
This idiot that sing rubbish through his nose
you don't have to resort to insults to prove a point

3 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by olakayode771: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
Dis comment weak me ooooh
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by jaxxy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
I’m still wondering what this boy sings.

2 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Sonfethopia: 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
adoyi8:
Please does anyone know how i can meet Don Jazzy?

If u go for shows wheres invited u will see him
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by fish23(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
No be say Korede Bello good like that, Na fine him fine, help am. tongue

kerzhim:
Rema will go places if managed by good hands, not the way they did with Korede bello.
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by opebiboy: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
Rema is better than wiz kid and 2face combine together

2 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by tsinzu: 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
lilbest4:
This idiot that sing rubbish through his nose
He's an idiot that sings through his nose yet everybody knows him and he making a lot of cash. you wey smart, who know you and how much have you made in your entire life?

2 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by EmekaBlue(m): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
Dumebi should be very happy about this i guess
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Ryan03(f): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
ghuzy01:
Fireboy is far better than this guy....but mavin is a good at hyping their artist
Fire boy too make sense, especially "Jealous"

2 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Ryan03(f): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
adoyi8:

Unfortunately that's my nieces favourite song, She plays it so much that it got stuck in my head. I nearly slapped my mouth the day i caught my self singing "Dumebi don carry belle".
I understand that kind thing

1 Like

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Ryan03(f): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
opebiboy:
Rema is better than wiz kid and 2face combine together
If i throw way slap give you eh?

4 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by opebiboy: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ryan03:
If i throw way slap give you eh?
shut up. They are all wack. Quote any of their reasonable verse? All empty and noise music

2 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Chukazu: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
kerzhim:
Rema will go places if managed by good hands, not the way they did with Korede bello.

Korede na "one hit wonder" nothing special about him

1 Like

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Olawrites: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
Rema - Iron man

My best hit of the year

Rema is good than frog voice, dbanj, wizkid, olamide combined

3 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by sonofElElyon: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
Not only his. Many in Nigeria and even US sound like nursery rhymes but they are selling because listeners have nursery brains!

oluwasegun007:
Na work of record label be that.... Packaging artist.

I don't know why every time I listen to the dude music, it' always sound like am listening to nursery school rhymes.

2 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Chukazu: 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
Dudeladude:

And where Dbanj today after leaving Don?

1 Like

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Na work of record label be that.... Packaging artist.

I don't know why every time I listen to the dude music, it' always sound like am listening to nursery school rhymes.

Means you're getting older and not within his target demographic.

What does your dad think of 2Pac and Wizkid and Davido?

Probably something similar.

2 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by dietsono(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
Is this Rhema or.Wan-Bissaka?

1 Like

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Ryan03(f): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
opebiboy:
shut up. They are all wack. Quote any of their reasonable verse? All empty and noise music
And rema nai good abi? I don throw way the slap, oya catch am grin I love their beat, their vibe, some of their lines dey burst my head. If you nor like them, abeg leave them for me na
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by SocialJustice: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
Aderewah:
Overhyped piece of shit
Jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by golddeejay(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
Even Without reading the thread...I know people would have compare this boy with fireboy, WizKid and others.

To many Nigerians, music starts and ends with lamba songs...to them this boy has no talent, he is sh|t....

I don't think that Dumebi is a good song...Mavin were trying to make him do 9ja lamba. I don't like trap, but I watched a couple of his skits on IG to know the boy is talented and has good vocals. (Needs to work on his contents)

I think mavin is realising the boy can't do lamba like WizKid, olamide and co. Music is universal, there are other markets to explore. Maybe soon, all these lamba artists will chasing him for collaboration like nasty c.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service In Lovely Outfit / Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.