Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. (29281 Views)

PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader / Tribunal Rejects Adeleke’s Blurry Certificates / Supreme Court To Rule On PDP, Atiku’s Request To Access INEC Server Published (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by AMI3(m): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
hoopLA:

Apparently your foolishness is tied to a stone at the bottom of the ocean.
Havent you heard that electronic voting is alien to the 2010 electoral act?

But trust you to say something stupìd in return.

A child is always a child especially if such a child comes from poor parental upbringing.

If INEC could spent such amount of for fruitless exercise like what they did it means that u and INEC have nothing to offer to the society.
KID
Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by lummy5000(m): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
Buhari and apc controls Tribunal ,they will dance to his tune, Atiku is wasting his precious time
Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by essenceplus: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
Doyin2:

You are the real,big olodo.

When you insert your card into the card reader,does it also record the party you voted for?

Is server for card reader accreditation the same as server for vote recording and collation?

PDP slowpoke.

Lol. What sort of failure varsity bred such a specie

This nation is dead. Look at the crap this dead brain is spewing here
Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by hoopLA: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
AMI3:
A child is always a child especially if such a child comes from poor parental upbringing.

If INEC could spent such amount of for fruitless exercise like what they did it means that u and INEC have nothing to offer to the society.
KID
Lol.
In your "wisdom" as an "elder" you don't even know the provisions guiding the electoral process.

All muppets like you do is regurgitate the bleatings of a failed perpetual thief and presidential aspirant even if you dont know what they mean.

If INEC chose not to buy server, according to you in your "wisdom", how does that affect the provisions of the electoral law?

Were you not present when in 2015 the supreme court quashed Dakuku Peterside's petition on the basis that there is no provision for electoral voting?

Dont you understand that only when you use electronic votes,that you can claim there was a vote processing server?
So how did ballots as long as A3 papers suddenly have the time to be transferred to a "server"?
Or do you for starters even k ow what a server does and how it acts?

Is it not possible that INEC procured servers for other things (database for voters management, etc?) and did not configure one for voting/electoral tabulation knowing that they in disqualified aspirants for violating electoral act provisions as regards primaries and as such realized they need to be the arbiter of the electoral total act?

Since you are the server expert,kindly tell us how the server was configured to transmit and collate results. Tell us its name and IP address at the time.Tell is its routing protocol.

But no,a vapid gorilla like you will just be calling server like the stack illiterate you are.

If I am a kid according to you I would rather remain one than be an oafish, brutish, ignorant ape of an "elder" like you whose stupidity follows him around like your smelly mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by essenceplus: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
Even the so called schooled ones are illiterates. Its amazing even the youths don't understand the functions of a server and that without a server almost no telecommunication transmission would be possible. Smh for this country
Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by dheilaw1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ipob miscreants how market?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by lexy2014: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Doyin2:

I think you first need to understand the meaning of an application server which when hacked into,could be manipulated to produce a fake report that was never intended.

When INEC say no server,it means no AUTHORISED server for electronic collation of results.

It does not mean that INEC has no other application servers!

Eg they have AUTHOURISED servers for voters register and political parties data,etc,etc.

I agree with ur points raised. D problem has been that INEC hasn't been able to defend itself because of inconsistencies from it & some of its staff regarding d issue. Even d APC has been inconsistent with Nabena saying Atiku hired Russians to carry out d hack but keyamo saying it was done with d connivance of INEC staff. No mention of Russians on his part with their statements five days apart.

https://www.dailypost.ng/2019/06/16/atiku-vs-buhari-inec-server-exists-icir-provides-proof-makes-damning-revelations/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by legitnow: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
This simply means there is a server and PDP cannot see it.

lmao!

Y did Inec deny having a server then?
Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by engineerboat(m): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Generalpatton:

Sounds like someone familiar.all atiku's prayers will be struck out sir.anything server isn't in our laws,falsification of certificates is pre election case same as perjury.90 days have gone,its impossible to prove irregularities im the remaining 90 days.the case is dead.
Out of the remaining three months,atiku has 1 month,apc one month and the court one month.its over up buhari.tuniski,engineerboat and christiannorth

Seem you dont read the ruling.

I'm not sure you did.

Nothing changes here.

Battle just begin.

What is aiming at achieving is achieved already.

So farabale
Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by AMI3(m): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
hoopLA:

Lol.
In your "wisdom" as an "elder" you don't even know the provisions guiding the electoral process.

All muppets like you do is regurgitate the bleatings of a failed perpetual thief and presidential aspirant even if you dont know what they mean.

If INEC chose not to buy server, according to you in your "wisdom", how does that affect the provisions of the electoral law?

Were you not present when in 2015 the supreme court quashed Dakuku Peterside's petition on the basis that there is no provision for electoral voting?

Dont you understand that only when you use electronic votes,that you can claim there was a vote processing server?
So how did ballots as long as A3 papers suddenly have the time to be transferred to a "server"?

Is it not possible that INEC procured servers for other things (database for voters management, etc?) and did not configure one for voting/electoral tabulation knowing that they in disqualified aspirants for violating electoral act provisions as regards primaries and as such realized they need to be the arbiter of the electoral total act?

Since you are the server expert,kindly tell us how the server was configured to transmit and collate results. Tell us its name and IP address at the time.Tell is its routing protocol.

But no,a vapid gorilla like you will just be calling server like the stack illiterate you are.

If I am a kid according to you I would rather remain one than be an oafish, brutish, ignorant ape of an "elder" like you whose stupidity follows him around like your smelly mouth
I will not response to ur rant. Just home and exhibit ur mannerless attitude to ur parent.
Not everybody was been groomed to use word carelessly as u just exhibiting .good night kid.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by NkayStory(f): 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
RichBoy247:
I have a Server in my office, PDP should come and inspect my Server. Ewu Congo

Atiku will see pepper.

We have revoked Intels fraudulent license. We shall revoke his fraudulent University's accreditation. Then he will go and re-apply for employment in Nigeria Customs Service where he originally resigned. Thereafter, the Nigeria Immigration Service will abduct him for being an illigal immigrant living illegally in Nigeria, then he will be dumped in Cameroon. If you think that we cannot depot Atiku, go and read about how Nigeria Ministry of Internal Affairs deported Alhaji Shugaba Darman was deported from Nigeria by the regime of Alhaji Shehu shagari. So, Atikuchukwu is going.

Law 15 of the 48 Laws of Power: Destroy/Crush your enemies completely/totally.

Yorubas undecided...

If Atiku was winning now in the tribunal or his stolen mandate retrieved,these same people will claim they voted more for Atiku than Igbo..Always sneaking in and arrogating victories they had little imput in to themselves

just see how this one is ranting 'we' all over the place...Tufiakwa!!
Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by asfrank(m): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
sever or no sever, Atiku lost that election. Conduct an election 100 times over, he will still loose. I don't really know who gave him this idea of sever. that's the biggest con man of the year

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by bakila: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
GoodGovernance:

For the benefit of others like you:

INEC has various computer servers,but definitely not the one for 2019 presidential elections.It does not exist!

Moreover the electoral act(until amended) has stipulated how election should be collated,i.e.manually!

Server or no server can never be a decider in this very hopeless Atiku's case.

I keep on wondering whether those shouting server,server,did not watch the manual and very long presidential election results collation on television.

So the court should ignore that ,for an illegal server?

Truly PDP supporters on this issue,are either morons, or have been hypnotized not to think straight.

This view is not an objective one.
Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by Generalpatton: 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
engineerboat:

Seem you dont read the ruling.

I'm not sure you did.

Nothing changes here.

Battle just begin.

What is aiming at achieving is achieved already.

So farabale
Atiku is cumming for you
Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by baganas: 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
rattlesnake:
ODE atiku is fighting 4u so fulani wont kill u with bow and arrow u are opening mouth talking nonsence
In case you don't know Atiku is also a fulani man. So start looking for another saviour!!!
Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by adekolaelect(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
fixedhollies:
Naija no dey grow at all... This case will long. INEC is APC and APC is INEC.

I have stopped worrying about NIGERIA since that election took place.
simply because the out come of election did not favour your wishes .take it easy don't be too much frustrated .

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by adekolaelect(m): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
hoopLA:

Lol.

I beg forgive him it is too much .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
The madness of this judgement is that by rejecting PDP petition to view this server the appeal court has also prejudged this matter and shown where its loyalty lies

Not allowing PDP review the server shows the court, INEC and APC have a lot to hide

PDP should appeal this judgment
Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:50am On Jun 25, 2019
grin grin

It's welcome development SAI BUHARI
Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by Kingspin(m): 8:55am On Jun 25, 2019
They say INEC server doesn't exist so why the court rejects Atiku request to asses the server?
Re: Tribunal Rejects Atiku, Pdp’s Request To Access Inec’s Server. by fixedhollies(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2019
adekolaelect:
simply because the out come of election did not favour your wishes .take it easy don't be too much frustrated .
Has it favour you and the Nigerian populace you pushed into the nomadic government?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms / CBN Uncovers $2.4bn Foreign Exchange Scam / El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.