Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Local Talk NG Is The Best Podcast In Nigeria - Listen To Episode 1 Here - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Local Talk NG Is The Best Podcast In Nigeria - Listen To Episode 1 Here (316 Views)

DOWNLOAD ALBUM: 9ice – Tip Of The Iceberg Episode 1 (ZIP FILE & MP3) / Important Facts About The Way The Best Travel Podcast Works For Travelers / Nicki Minaj Feature In A Gospel Song - Listen To Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Local Talk NG Is The Best Podcast In Nigeria - Listen To Episode 1 Here by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
Local Talk, which is a brand new, 20 minute Nigerian podcast talks about interesting and controversial events happening in Nigeria in a way you've never heard before.
It discusses Nigerian music, Nigerian sports, Nigerian politics and every other newsworthy event happening in Nigeria. They play some great music too!

Hit the link to stream or download episode 1

https://my.notjustok.com/track/402929/local-talk-podcast-episode-1

Instagram - @local_talk_ng

Re: Local Talk NG Is The Best Podcast In Nigeria - Listen To Episode 1 Here by Pd123: 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
That's definitely a nice podcast, i listened to it and I liked it. Well done!

Another Best Nigeria podcast to check out is Mymarriage podcast https://www.buzzsprout.com/322097 , my Marriage podcast is focused on helping couples build a lasting and happy relationships.

Today a lot of marriages are hitting the rock and many young people are gradually turning away from marriage because of this,hence the need to help couples forge ahead by discussing about the issues faced in marriage and profering solutions.

The truth is that Marriage is not easy and takes grace but sometimes listening to wrong advice about how to handle your relationship might end up making it crumble and this is why couples and those who intend to be married someday needs to listen to Mymarriage Podcast to gain knowledgeable and wise insight on how to handle their marriage, so that at the end of the day you and your spouse can enjoy your marriage and not endure it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sparrow - Psycho / [video] Zlatan Ft. Tiwa Savage – Shotan / Surprising Things Burna Boy Said On ‘the Breakfast Club’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.