Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Latest Update On Atiku's Tribunal With INEC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Update On Atiku's Tribunal With INEC. (322 Views)

Obi, Tinubu, Atiku: Tribunal Has Fixed Sept 16 For Judgement – Charly Boy Claims / Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses / Uche Secondus Expresses Dissatisfaction With INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Update On Atiku's Tribunal With INEC. by kolaa007(m): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
NIGERIANS ARE FUNNY OOO ��

BETWEEN ATIKU AND THE ELECTION TRIBUNAL.

Tribunal: Atiku, did you win your own polling unit?

ATIKU: No my lord.

Tribunal: Did you win the polling unit in your village Jada, Adamawa State?

Atiku: No my lord.

Tribunal: Did your godfather (Obj) win his polling unit?

Tribunal: Did your financier (IBB) win his polling unit?

Tribunal: Did your spokesman ( Buba Galadima) win his polling unit?

Tribunal: Did one of your strongest backers ( Kwankwanso) win his polling unit?

Tribunal: In all honesty, do you think votes in any of these aforementioned polling units were rigged since you and these mighty men were present there?

Tribunal: So why did you bring us here?
Do you think we came here to play?
You couldn't win your polling unit, the one in your village and you are crying that you won the election?

If you couldn't win the election in polling units, where you are so sure, how then can you claim to have won in other units far from you?

In fact, you just wasted our time.
Please, you have no case.

Atiku: Thank you, my lord. Am sorry. Just that they told me I will win and forced me to initiate the court case.

Tribunal: Who told you and who forced you?

Atiku: My lord. It is all these Prophets and men of God, including Secondus and others.

Tribunal: OK, go and meet them and collect your money. Haba, can't you just use your head?
If you or your supporters believe that you and all your gladiators lost their polling units and yet won the elections, then something must be wrong somewhere.
This is why our education is going bad because simple logic our children cannot put together.

Tribunal: CASE STRUCK OUT...No case submission.
All rise! ���.

Copied

(1) (Reply)

INEC Is The Most Corrupt And Compromised Institution In Nigeria- PDP / Seyi Makinde Appoints Mrs Olubamiwo Adeosun Of Shell As SSG / VIDEO: Anger And Threats Over FG Proposed RUGA Settlement For Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.