Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos (54454 Views)

Boateng’s Ex-girlfriend Found Dead One Week After Their Breakup / Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead / Ghanaian Police Officer's Girlfriend Found Dead, Hanged In His Room (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by barrypro: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by Chuksjay007: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
8y88y8:
P e n i s
. who is dis one writing penis apandan naw..?? am fasting oh
Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by DayoAyo701(f): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
Unrest Country
Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by Legendguru: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
hmmm
Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by SLAP44: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
KristaPretty:
Yoruba people again?

If they're not stealing pant, they are chopping shiit, if they are not doing agbero, they are dying with mistresses.

Tueh!

Don't let yorubas deactivate their monikers and run away from this site grin

1 Like

Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by SLAP44: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
Cutezt:
I don't understand, is that image above the front of the hospital or a swimming pool? Or is that the man's house?

Strange

That's the best picture of the slum yorubas are accommodating their fellow Nigerians
Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by mamajj17(f): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
thorpido:
Sniper?

My dear read again, it says both were found in their pool of blood!
Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by legba1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
KristaPretty:
Yoruba people again?

If they're not stealing pant, they are chopping shiit, if they are not doing agbero, they are dying with mistresses.

Tueh!

keep ranting ...i pray you get a cure soon...burfoon.

1 Like

Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by tiger28: 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
KristaPretty:
Yoruba people again?

Tueh!
STALE!!! HUMAN BEINGS just died and this 18 yr old is showing his ass...... Too MANY kids full this site like CRAZY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by Americanboy35: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
Aboguede:
I am afraid to stay in Lagos shocked
Bad things happen everywhere bro
Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by crackhouse(m): 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
Looks like they had a rough sextet which eventually lead to their death.
Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by Mrkumareze(m): 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Isn't it obvious who killed them?!

D wife is not far from it

1 Like

Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by agro75: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by karma2000: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
Stupid man and wayward girl have gotten their karma

1 Like

Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by sheller(m): 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
Lagos should be name Center of Iniquity
Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
Forensic indeed...knife enter person body, wetin autopsy wan do again? Autopsy na when dem no know wet in kill person, God pls rewind today back to 1959 before independence, I wan talk to lord lugard before dem hand over

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by Gabson001(m): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bad way to die... How him want take explain the incident to. God nw?

1 Like

Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
How did the wife know they were dead since she doesn’t live with him and he lives alone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by walteriyke: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
Cutezt:
I don't understand, is that image above the front of the hospital or a swimming pool? Or is that the man's house?

Strange
Hahaha funny you
Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by Oricha62(m): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
May Allah saves us from evil ending in this world. May Allah forgives us.
Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
Just like a nollywood movie, easy to predict,
The lady's boyfriend/husband or the 56yrs old mans wife any of this two be suspect
Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by Dredgemaster(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
Cutezt:

Strange
. I think it's their pool of blood
Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by thorpido(m): 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
mamajj17:

My dear read again, it says both were found in their pool of blood!
Okay,maybe they stabbed them after taking sniper
Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by freg2000: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
skulnascam:

A 56-year-old man, Rasaki Balogun and his girlfriend were found dead in his home at number 16 Taiwo Oke Victory Estate in Ejigbo, Lagos state on Thursday June 20th.

A statement released by the command's Public Relations Officer, Bala Elkana, today June 24th, says on June 20th, one Akorede Balogun said to be the wife of the deceased, reported at Iba Police Station that her husband was found dead with his mistress in his sitting room.

A team of detectives led by the Divisional Police Officer Ejigbo visited the scene. Corpses of the man and his mistress were found in the pool of their blood with the woman laying on a knife. The man is said to be living alone in the house while his family lives in a different place.

Bala said the identity of the mistress is yet to be established as he was said to have picked her up about two days to the incident from unknown location.

The Crime scene was sealed off for forensic analysis while the corpses were evacuated to Hospital for autopsy.

Homicide detectives from the State Criminal Investigation Department, Yaba have taken over the case on the instruction of the Commissioner of Police Lagos State, CP Zubairu Muazu.

Investigation is ongoing to unravel the circumstances surrounding their death.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/56-year-old-man-and-his-girlfriend.html?m=1
Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by doctokwus: 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
The wife.
The mistress husband,if she had one,or her lover are suspects in this case

1 Like

Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by deebrain(m): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
Most of the comments drew laughter from me...

Despite this sad story.
Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by mamajj17(f): 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
thorpido:
Okay,maybe they stabbed them after taking sniper
grin grin grin grin grin grin bad guy
Re: 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos by armadeo(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Isn't it obvious who killed them?!

So freaking obvious.

The perpetrator even reported the crime.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) / Onyeaghalachi Stephen Nwagwugwu: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Abia Drug Kingpin / Man Caught Red-Handed Stealing Another Man's Joystick (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.