Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta (47322 Views)

90% Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Has Been Completed, See Images From Various Sites / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Interior Of The New Trains (Photos) / More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by wisdomkid: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
TO those screaming thank you Buhari and Amaechi..
Come here, please get sense nah, abeg?

It's a prototype which the Terminal will be built like. grin grin cheesy

I tire for some people mentality in this Naija oh.

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by wisekings: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
APC GOVERNMENT.... EVERY THING NA PAPER FINISH....NO SINGLE REALITY.... nonsense nd country
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
Uncleodi:
Why are the same number of people standing in the same position in pics 2 & 3

Abi is their journey inconclusive?

Click Like if you think it's photoshopped, share if you don't.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by skyhighweb(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
helinues:
Wow

Kudos to Apc led government.. These are visible projects not paper work.
dude that's computer graphics it doesnt exist jeez
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by sammymama: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by skyhighweb(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
wisdomkid:
TO those screaming thank you Buhari and Amaechi..
Come here, please get sense nah, abeg?

It's a prototype which the Terminal will be built like. grin grin cheesy

I tire for some people mentality in this Naija oh.
as in one will think computer age grew with them already praising something that isnt even off d ground yet
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by 1miccza: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Toscarel:
who is deceiving who?, no be naija again , is it by showing us the computer graphical design put it on ground before you start making noise. if you still have faith in this government then you are as dumb as they assumed you were.

nonsense and terminal

My brotherrrr !!! Na here we go still read when the story go change... Photoshop 3D design na ground work??

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
I like the models beautiful designs though maybe I will do some concept designs of my own soon from the ideals I am getting from these ones .
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by Bakerdav: 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
Wen will try start recruitment into the service?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
skyhighweb:
as in one will think computer age grew with them already praising something that isnt even off d ground yet

Its actually off the ground

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by edibobo: 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
See where they are wasting our oil money developing other regions while the one producing the oil is neglected. Common East-West Road and others in the region, they have abandoned and channelled the resources to where oil is not produced

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by Alzirida(f): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
idugbe:
Nigerians sha! See the way people will just rush into a thread and start praise singing without understanding the subject. This is just a mere rendering, its just a design. Why don't we wait to see the completed project before we start praising Buhari and Amaechi? I have seen great models that looked nothing close to the final execution on ground. INEC had a great model for 2019 elections but we all know how it ended. Stop showing us models, show working abeg!

The cost of the building won't take much.
We have stuffs like these in Abuja
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by arsenal33: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
stupidity:
at the same time Lagos-Ibadan expressway haven’t seen completion in 4 years.

Always a new and meaningless projects to siphon money.
Your PDP brothers couldn't complete it in 16 years, INFACT THEY COULDNT COMPLETE ANYTHING IN 16 YEARSSSS

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by wonlasewonimi: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
This yahoo government will show anything to scam gullible Nigerians.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by koboko69: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
Uncleodi:
Why are the same number of people standing in the same position in pics 2 & 3

Abi is their journey inconclusive?

Click Like if you think it's photoshopped, share if you don't.

U guys are just so dull. This is a prototype not the real image.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by BigBashiru: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
TheTourist:
PROPOSAL IS ONE THING

IMPLEMENTATION IS A DIFFERENT THING

And day to day running of it is a different matter. Will Nigerians be able to run this without lack of maintenance issues? We will see....
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by ogbonti: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
obailala:

Buildings with beautiful models like this always have a way of turning out horrible when built in Nigeria. Let's watch and see how these ones work out.

You dey.mind them..... someone posted an artist impression here and everyone is shouting sai baba and dai (die) amaechi

When has drawing become reality?

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by freshMallam1122: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
stupidity:
at the same time Lagos-Ibadan expressway haven’t seen completion in 4 years.

Always a new and meaningless projects to siphon money.
ipob flat headed wailling lazy youth sporred ( spoted ) at ur own time Wat did you do.. a calabash calling a ceramic plate.. waill small small.. make u no depressed, die liv 2023 when PDThief will be given mass burial
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by TommyAnthem(m): 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
Amaechi!!! When are you giving us SOUTH-WEST rail.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
idugbe:
Nigerians sha! See the way people will just rush into a thread and start praise singing without understanding the subject. This is just a mere rendering, its just a design. Why don't we wait to see the completed project before we start praising Buhari and Amaechi? I have seen great models that looked nothing close to the final execution on ground. INEC had a great model for 2019 elections but we all know how it ended. Stop showing us models, show working abeg!
Seriously so many dull people full this country. I was just laughing when i read the first few comments

Like many of them actually believe that the pic is the real and completed project

LOL

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by maisauki: 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
obailala:

Buildings with beautiful models like this always have a way of turning out horrible when built in Nigeria. Let's watch and see how these ones work out.
SPOTTED
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by Lalaska(m): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
Still pictures. I want to see real stations and rail tracks. Let me know when you have that. Nigerians are easily deceived
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by DimIsaac10(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
This government and lies 5&6...

Naso DAT pastor go talk say kidnapping na scam.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by Timmypromise(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Yes, Lordofthewest is back b*tches what did I miss?

Just free from ban ni
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by Lordofthewest(m): 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
Yes oo
Timmypromise:

Just free from ban ni
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by Tareq1105: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
niyisky:
Kudos to Buhari and Amechi ... You guys has shown courage in achieving this project. We also need to extend this gesture to other parts of the country. Nigeria will be great again!

I'm an Ogun State indigene. We appreciate Fed Govt for this project.

We want it to be extended to the South East and South South too. I mean a network so that one can travel by Rail to most if not all the parts of the country.

Lagos to Abuja should be looked into urgently. Abuja residencts are eager to see it happened.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by AmazingELixir: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

I'm anything but surprised at those hailing, wailing and masturbating over mere graphic rendering of some proposed structures that might never see the light of the day...why should I or indeed any reason person be surprised abi nobi brainless zombie pipu ways again. Mtchww

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by adetem(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
So beautiful, Welcome to new photo studio of slay queens lol.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by kanayogod(m): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
idugbe:

May your days be long!!!!

The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State / Ikeja BRT Bus Terminal Dismantled, 7 Months After (photos) / BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo)