Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Rema Sets Apple Music Record - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rema Sets Apple Music Record (388 Views)

REMA Sets 4 Million 'shazam' RECORD / Burna Boy's 'African Giant’ Tops Chart On Apple Music In More Than 10 Countries / Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rema Sets Apple Music Record by Kaybeeafoo1: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
Mavin Record’s Wonder Kid, Rema has recorded history as the first Nigerian artist to debut five top songs on Apple Music. This is coming after a few months he was unveiled.

The18-year-old also set records on the TRAP charts with songs off his eponymous Extended Play (EP), ‘Rema’.

The songs are ‘Boulevard’, ‘American Love’, ‘Spiderman’, ‘Trap out the Submarine’ and ‘Dumebi’.

Rema excitedly shared the news on Twitter and Instagram @heisrema.

HE SAID, “1 KID. NUMBER 1&2 ALBUM ON @APPLEMUSIC. 5 SONGS ON THE TOP 100 CHART. NUMBER 2, 3, 7, 8 AND 9 INCLUDING 4 TRAP SONGS.

“THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN THE HISTORY OF THE NIGERIAN MUSIC INDUSTRY. CHECK THE STATISTICS, NO CAP.”

On Instagram, he wrote,

“I FEEL GLAD SEEING ‘TRAP’ RECORDS UP THE NIGERIAN CHARTS, THE FIRST OF ITS KIND AND I’M PROUD TO BE PART OF IT.

“IT’S A NEW BEGINNING AND I’M READY TO FIGHT TO THE END TO SOLIDIFY THIS MOVEMENT! THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING MY SOUND, GOD BLESS YOU ALL,” HE SAID.

Read More Below

https://blast.ng/rema-sets-apple-music-record/

(1) (Reply)

DJ Constant - Constant Vibe Mix / [audio] capitee – Anokunmulai / Emaxee Talks About Why People Get Into Crime In A New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.