Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison (34676 Views)

The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison / 60 IPOB Members Docked, Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by Omonigeriarere: 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
Benekruku:
Cant the church just forgive and forget

He should be left to God to judge him

grin grin grin

They can never practice what the preach to you cos they very aware that God is a scam in the first place

Thay should leave him to God na whether he wont flex the money well.

Where there is no law, there is no sin. In other words, where there is law, there is ***
Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by BOLDSTEP00(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
Chai!!! D money flenty oo, if that church see the opportunity to kill this one immediately, they will do so oo
Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by Cadec007(m): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
yinkus6750:
He was used by the devil.
You can't steal Gods money and go scot free.
Thou shall not steal is one of Gods commandment
He has enjoyed his Ill gotten wealth, let him face the other side tii.
which one is God's money??

How??
When did God need human money??
Stop being deceived please...

That is church money not God's money and the church uses to maintain their private jets

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by adewest1999(m): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
ZibahGuy:
People keep saying they should forgive and forget 168M that is meant to develop the academics of the students and even the education sector of the country... Those who pay the tuition fee don't steal the money and the workers in CU are not been paid with water....

What did God put people in d place of authority? Was it not to put people in order...

If they spare him, another person will do worse..
In essence an eye for an eye Abi?........... church na scam

2 Likes

Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by Dechymmytv(f): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

They can never practice what the preach to you cos they very aware that God is a scam in the first place

to you, is God a scam
Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by Dessy96: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

LMAO
Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by Cadec007(m): 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

Where there is no law, there is no sin. In other words, where there is law, there is ***
alright we agree he has committed a sin.. Fine.... Let them forgive him.... cheesy cheesy and hand him to God to judge...
Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by iSufferFools: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

forgive and forget? Not when Oyedepo is involve. Lol
Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by ryloy: 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

Romans 6:14 “For sin shall not have dominion over you: for you are not under the law, but under grace.”

1 Like

Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by Hotfreezers: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
yinkus6750:
He was used by the devil.
You can't steal Gods money and go scot free.
Thou shall not steal is one of Gods commandment
He has enjoyed his Ill gotten wealth, let him face the other side tii.

God's money?
So, God has an account with Zenith bank?

That is Oyedepo's money and not God's money.
Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by Omonigeriarere: 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
[[s]quote author=KingSatan post=79637512]But this school is a product of God's Money donated by his humble Children.

WHY NOT LET GOD FIGHT THE BATTLE HIMSELF IF HE IS CONVINCED THAT HIS HANDSOME, INTELLIGENT AND LOVELY SON STOLE FROM HIS ENTERPRISE?

IF IT WERE THE OTHER WAY ROUND I BELIEVE BISHOP OYEDEPO WOULD HAVE ADVISED THE YOUNG MAN TO "HOLD HIS PEACE WHILE GOD FIGHTS FOR HIM".

I BELIEVE HE WOULD USE WORDS LIKE "HE IS THE MIGHTY MAN OF BATTLE" AND "HE IS THE ONLY TRUE JUDGE".

I CAN PICTURE OYEDEPO SAYING THINGS LIKE "I HAD A POOL PARTY WITH GOD YESTERDAY AND HE SAID BRING ME AN OFFERING AND WATCH ME FIGHT FOR YOU".

BUT WHEN FACED WITH SIMILAR PROBLEMS, HE SEEKS LEGAL REDRESS IN A MORTALS COURT.

Or BETTER STILL, HE PRAYS FOR THE MONEY TO DISAPPEAR FROM THE ALLEDGED THIEF'S ACCOUNT BACK TO HIS. I HEARD HE DOES SAME THING FOR HIS GULLIBLE MEMBERS EVERY SUNDAY.

PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH. [/quote][/s]

Did you notice the amount involved? You just typed trash. Tomorrow, it is your type that would be telling us how the same amount involved was used to build a more standard university in Cameron, postulating how corrupt Oyedepo and his executives are.

Even if he would be released, the money should be traced to see if it could be recovered.

1 Like

Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
One Hundred and wetin million? shocked
Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by ryloy: 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
Omonigeriarere:
[[s]quote author=KingSatan post=79637512]But this school is a product of God's Money donated by his humble Children.

WHY NOT LET GOD FIGHT THE BATTLE HIMSELF IF HE IS CONVINCED THAT HIS HANDSOME, INTELLIGENT AND LOVELY SON STOLE FROM HIS ENTERPRISE?

IF IT WERE THE OTHER WAY ROUND I BELIEVE BISHOP OYEDEPO WOULD HAVE ADVISED THE YOUNG MAN TO "HOLD HIS PEACE WHILE GOD FIGHTS FOR HIM".

I BELIEVE HE WOULD USE WORDS LIKE "HE IS THE MIGHTY MAN OF BATTLE" AND "HE IS THE ONLY TRUE JUDGE".

I CAN PICTURE OYEDEPO SAYING THINGS LIKE "I HAD A POOL PARTY WITH GOD YESTERDAY AND HE SAID BRING ME AN OFFERING AND WATCH ME FIGHT FOR YOU".

BUT WHEN FACED WITH SIMILAR PROBLEMS, HE SEEKS LEGAL REDRESS IN A MORTALS COURT.

Or BETTER STILL, HE PRAYS FOR THE MONEY TO DISAPPEAR FROM THE ALLEDGED THIEF'S ACCOUNT BACK TO HIS. I HEARD HE DOES SAME THING FOR HIS GULLIBLE MEMBERS EVERY SUNDAY.

PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH. [/s]

Did you notice the amount involved? You just typed trash. Tomorrow, it is your type that would be telling us how the same amount involved was used to build a more standard university in Cameron, postulating how corrupt Oyedepo and his executives are.

Even if he would be released, the money should be traced to see if it could be recovered.

But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.-Matthew 6:15

3 Likes

Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by Omonigeriarere: 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
ryloy:

Romans 6:14 “For sin shall not have dominion over you: for you are not under the law, but under grace.”

Was it not the same Bible that said that one cannot be living in sin for grace to abound? However, the same grace didn't work for Jesus, as it took the intervention of miraculous fish for Him to pay tax in order to obey the law of the land; why?

The grace of God is not an umbrella to cover violation of applicable law.
Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by Omonigeriarere: 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
ryloy:

[s]But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.-Matthew 6:15
[/s]

What, then, shall we say? shall we continue in the sin that the grace may abound? Romans 6:1
Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by ryloy: 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
Omonigeriarere:
[/s]

What, then, shall we say? shall we continue in the sin that the grace may abound? Romans 6:1
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us-Romans 5:8

2 Likes

Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by davidque007(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
KingSatan:
But this school is a product of God's Money donated by his humble Children.

PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH.
Wow! Your reprobate mind actually thought up this hogwash and your fingers posted it........lost for words to use in trying to explain such a horror of a mentality
Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by ryloy: 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

Was it not the same Bible that said that one cannot be living in sin for grace to abound? However, the same grace didn't work for Jesus, as it took the intervention of miraculous fish for Him to pay tax in order to obey the law of the land; why?

The grace of God is not an umbrella to cover violation of applicable law.
Romans 5:8 -But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

1 Like

Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by Omonigeriarere: 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
ryloy:

Romans 5:8 -But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

'Thou shall not steal'. Love you God and keep his commandments.
Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by SluttanSlayer: 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
How in God's did he think he won't get caught?
Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by ryloy: 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

'Thou shall not steal'. Love you God and keep his commandments.

Judge not, that ye be not judged-Matthew 7:1

2 Likes

Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by Cuteliar(f): 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
This guy was a keyboardist in my church that year, tho he has changed a lot but that mole gave him away.

A lot of wolf in sheep clothing...n.a. them dey gentle pass
Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by jaxxy(m): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
Landing in skol with a chopper was quite daring he must have thought he was the new Vc of the skol in his mind and no longer the IT guy.

If it was the Church he took the money from I won’t say anything cos na spiritual family matter bt this is skol/students money.

3 Likes

Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by Bizibi(m): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
ryloy:

na for the thief you dey quote this one.
Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by jimcaddy(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
Na wah oh... A whole 180m.. Africans are so greedy... Why would you steal that much? For what? To secure your generations yet unborn? Serves him right
Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by Omonigeriarere: 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
ryloy:

Be ye holy as thy Father in heaven
Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by atheistandproud(m): 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Oyedepo. Your money pass rituals own oh. This money na change na. Shikini money.

What happened to forgive and forget? Turning the other cheek? If a man asks for a robe, why not give him two? If he asks for a mile, why not go two with him? Practice what you preach?

Why is the so-called House of god seeking redress in the house of men? That means men are greater than god. Christianity (and Islam/other religions) are all huge scams!!!!

What happened to the lord shall fight for you? This fight big pass god abi? Ndi ara people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by tolani4real: 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

Point of correction God is not a scam. The pastors, the alfas, the churchgoers are the scammers

1 Like

Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by bionixs: 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
KingSatan:
But this school is a product of God's Money donated by his humble Children.

PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH.
stupid comment coming from a lousy gossip. are you also amongst the those who donated the said money? what is your stake here? did he steal the money as the only one that donated it ? face your unemployment
Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by Jaqenhghar: 12:15am On Jun 25, 2019
... theu say their university builds people of character.

Re: Owolo Onorouioghene Dan Docked, Remanded In Prison by anneTIQ(f): 12:30am On Jun 25, 2019
BleedTears:

A simple question for you, [s] do you know or meet your 10th parents either from your mother side or from your fathers side? [/s] The answer is NO

That argument ain't valid. Someone SAW them @ least! Have you seen God?

[s] You read this book and everything about the book is making sense [s] and someone told you that the book just fell from the sky like that, that nobody designed it, that it just happened aren't you gonna tell the person to go hospital and get him/her self exermined? [/s]

Invalid again. A phone call to the WRITER will clear his ignorance.

[s] What about houses and cars, you saw a beautiful house well painted with beautiful roof and you asked who built it and you are told it fall from the sky? [/s]

[s] Imagine Nairaland now you asked seun how he designed it and he told you he didn't design it that it just fell from the sky or a big earthquake happened and it appeared with different sections and people was able to create topics and comment and moved to front page etc. what are you gonna say?
[/s]

[s] Now if those things can't happen or exist except someone build them how then is it possible that humans, the universe just existed own their own without someone creating them? Or you think designing a book and building a house is more complex than creating humans?
[/s]

Since you believe that all creations has a CREATOR, who created GOD? Is he a product of the Big Bang too? loolz

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation / Three Internet Fraudsters Arrested By EFCC In Enugu / David Etute Accused Of Killing Man Posing As Woman On Dating App In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.