Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) (3892 Views)

Simple Guide: How 2 Download 30bg Money Run Jungle Game And Win #10,000 (davido) / Davido Finally Launch His Own Game '30BG Money Run Jungle' (Photo) / AY To Launch His Reality Show "The Makun Brothers". Poses With Policemen In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) by Trizzi: 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
Singer Davido has launched his mobile game 'The Money Run' which cost N50 to download.

Our team reviewed the game and we can say it's quite interesting.

Here are the screenshots gathered by MediaHelm News.

See how to download here:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/06/davido-launch-his-mobile-game-money-run.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) by itspzpics(m): 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
cheesy
Re: Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) by Trizzi: 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
grin grin

Re: Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) by Trizzi: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) by MediaLife: 6:42am On Jun 25, 2019
Wow grin
Re: Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 6:49am On Jun 25, 2019
Dude is creative and finds way to always remain on spotlight..good for him..50× millions of his followers cool

Check my signature/website, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) by happybee: 7:10am On Jun 25, 2019
I'm wowed..shocked
Dude got brains..

5 Likes

Re: Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) by dermmy(m): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2019
Those herbalists wey dey chase am reminds me of "Ema dami duro emi omo baba olowo" The title of the game should be ema dami duro and the background tone should be from the music grin grin

This guy is creative.

3 Likes

Re: Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) by falcon01: 8:09am On Jun 25, 2019
happybee:
I'm wowed..shocked
Dude got brains..
Did he develop the game? or he paid for the game to be developed ?
Re: Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) by generationz(f): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2019
Isn't this a copy of temple run?

Get your Tokunbo howo trucks, Caterpillars and pay loaders at an affordable rate.
Re: Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) by generationz(f): 9:25am On Jun 25, 2019
happybee:
I'm wowed..shocked
Dude got brains..

App developers plenty naa

He has the money, he might have been sold the idea set by the developer himself

1 Like

Re: Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) by Olibboy: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2019
Runaway david
Re: Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) by goodnewscliff(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2019
new season.... and we still breathing cool cool
Re: Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) by franklingud(m): 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
My boy, I taught you well.
Re: Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) by Timmypromise(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Wow
Even if the game no sweet as per OBO people go download am
Re: Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Good for him
Re: Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) by thesicilian: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
falcon01:
Did he develop the game? or he paid for the game to be developed ?
He doesn't have to do the work himself. All you need to shine is an idea and a means to make it come to pass.
Re: Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) by falcon01: 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
thesicilian:

He doesn't have to do the work himself. All you need to shine is an idea and a means to make it come to pass.
ohh.. I see.. just like Thomas Edison and Nikolas Tesla.
Re: Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) by Biggty(m): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
Davido the biggest celebrity in Nigeria
Re: Davido launch his mobile game 'The Money Run' (photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
Team lucky patcher, shall we?

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Cars Cause Her Headache Everyday / Lady Who Accused Peruzzi Of Sexually Harassment Shares Raunchy Photo / You Won't Believe She's Just 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.