Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Set Up Push Notifications And Native Ads. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Set Up Push Notifications And Native Ads. (302 Views)

How To Enhance Your Wordpress Site With Push Notifications / How To Grow Your Audience With The Power Of Push Notifications / What Are Web Push Notifications And How Do They Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Set Up Push Notifications And Native Ads. by grandstar(m): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
I need someone to teach me how to set up a push notification and native ads. I'm an advertiser not a publisher.

I prefer one to one training. My basic problem is the incorporation of tracking.. I won't mind paying if need be.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Set Up Push Notifications And Native Ads. by czarina(f): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
grandstar:
I need someone to teach me how to set up a push notification and native ads. I'm an advertiser not a publisher.

I prefer one to one training. My basic problem is the incorporation of tracking.. I won't mind paying if need be.
Try Udemy na?
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Set Up Push Notifications And Native Ads. by grandstar(m): 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
czarina:
Try Udemy na?

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

LIRS To Issue New Tax Identification Numbers To Taxpayers / Reason You Need To Have A Solar System In Your House / How I Make My Money And What You Need To Know About Making Money. Have You Been

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.