Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran (1372 Views)

National Convention: Buhari Puts Off Meeting With APC Governors / Appeal Court Puts Off Hearing In Oshiomhole’s Appeal / Ganduje Puts Off Emir Sanusi’s Visit For Security Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by Vickss: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
US President Donald Trump has signed off "hard-hitting" sanctions in opposition to Iran which he says will goal the country's supreme chief Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.
The moves comes amid escalating tensions between the two countries after Tehran shot down an American drone final week.
Speaking in the Oval Office at the White House, Mr Trump said he used to be signing an executive order to impose sparkling economic sanctions due to Iran's "increasingly provocative actions".
US President Donald Trump suggests an executive order on sanctions on Iran's supreme chief in the Oval Office of the White House on June 24, 2019. (Photo by way of
The president stated Iran's supreme chief used to be responsible for "the adversarial conduct of the regime" and the sanctions will deny him and his workplace "access to key financial resources and support".
"Never can Iran have a nuclear weapon," Mr Trump said.
"They are the quantity one sponsor of terror somewhere in the world."
He added: "We do no longer searching for conflict with Iran or any other country. I appear forward to the day when sanctions can sooner or later be lifted and....
READ MORE AT:https://thepentiumprophet..com/2019/06/donald-trumps-puts-down-sanctions.html

Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
They are lucky that Trump have been in a good mood lately...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by Xisnin(m): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

grin
Trump is the most cowardly American president ever.
I don't deny that he is fighting a war against illegal immigrant and their kids
but when it comes to real opponents, he always chickens out while issuing
empty threats on Twitter.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by seanfer(m): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
He’s powerful on Twitter with his threats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
Iran has the support of Russia, and they easily called his bluff...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by OBAGADAFFI: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
Xisnin:

grin

Trump is protecting his business.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by OBAGADAFFI: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
Any action against IRAN will drive-up oil and energy prices. That will affect Trump business and Second term ambition.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by Xisnin(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Trump is protecting his business.
Even at that, he is still a coward.
What pains me most is that a lot of ignoramus thinks he is a strong man because he
blows hot on Twitter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by OBAGADAFFI: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Iran has the support of Russia, and they easily called his bluff...

Trump is just protecting his interest here.

The normal Trump we know will have taken actions against IRAN, irrespective of Russia.
Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by netpro(m): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
The draft-dodging orange hair is coward. Iran has unmasked him. Now he can't be taken seriously. And is he starts unnecessary war to prove otherwise Americans will revolt against him.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by OBAGADAFFI: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Xisnin:

What pains me most is that a lot of ignoramus thinks he is a strong man because he
blows hot on Twitter.

No doubt, Trump is stubborn.

But you must understand he is first a businessman, this man got lots of business in the meddle- East.
Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by princechurchill(m): 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
Xisnin:

grin

It amazes me how you find amusement in the destruction of lives as a result of war..

Prudence is not weakness

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by Danishguy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
Xisnin:

blows hot on Twitter.
Lol cheesy only Terrorist thinks he's weak.

What had you expected him to do, blow up Tehran.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by Xisnin(m): 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
princechurchill:

It amazes me how you find amusement in the destruction of lives as a result of war..

Prudence is not weakness
Prudence is weakness when you are a pretender.
No one would have complained if he hadn't pretended to be tough.

In case you didn't read it this is about sanctions, not war.

He will send his followers into a frenzy by talking tough on twitter but when it is
time to act, he gives silly excuses.
One would have understood if it was an exception but he does manipulate his
supporters every time. Yet some of them think he is brave because he is fighting
illegal immigrants but fail to realize that even a local police chief can do a better job.

Trump is the most cowardly American president ever since the country was founded.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by Xisnin(m): 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
Danishguy:
Lol cheesy only Terrorist thinks he's weak.

What had you expected him to do, blow up Tehran.

If terrorist thinks he is weak, then he must be weak.
Terrorists would normally be afraid and wary of a strong US president.

Here is simple advice for him.
Since he knows he can't do jack, he should stop blowing hot on Twitter about.

The funny thing is that many of his supporters were gloating about how
he will deal with Iran, how he is the bravest president ever.
I warned them but were calling me names.

Now, they table an ordinary sanction(not fighting) before him yet he couldn't follow through like a scared little kid.
Again, he talks tough immediately after failing to sanction Iran.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
sanctions will not stop Iran from getting a nuclear weapon if they want to...what the U.S. need is a diplomatic alliance with China and Russia on the Iranian issues and the deal will be struck......was thinking world war 3 has started but president trump called off the strikes yesterday
Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
Fake news!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by helinues: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Trump, master of mind games
Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by Tomide007: 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
This sanctions will make Iran enrich itself with nuclear arsenal and not deter them. The pursuit will be more aggressive than ever. This is not a smart move at all. Dialogue made Iran stop enriching itself in the first place. Only dialogue can return them to the former agreement. Ain't the sanctions on Russia on? But Russia's economy is back. There are always substitute to us you know.
Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by Danishguy(m): 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
Xisnin:

If terrorist thinks he is weak, then he must be weak.
Terrorists would normally be afraid and wary of a strong US president.

Here is simple advice for him.
Since he knows he can't do jack, he should stop blowing hot on Twitter about.

The funny thing is that many of his supporters were gloating about how
he will deal with Iran, how he is the bravest president ever.
I warned them but were calling me names.

Now, they table an ordinary sanction(not fighting) before him yet he couldn't follow through like a scared little kid.
Again, he talks tough immediately after failing to sanction Iran.
Why bleating like a deranged goat cheesy

Iran should stomach her sanctions, Trump must recover the drones money ×10

You can't see the big picture, US sanctions are like HIV, the symptoms don't come at once, people will soon make to the street, a political revolution seem like a smart wait wink

And he would smile and gloat like a boss on Twitter tongue
Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by SarkinYarki: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
Xisnin:

grin

So he should shake the world fragile economy because of an unmanned Aerial Vehicle
Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by Rilley(m): 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Trump is afraid, Americans thinks they can bully everyone.
Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by Jlow2: 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Sum pple re just angry because dey wer denied american visas, iran will go down without america firing a shot, if ur not happy with what trump is doing you can travel to iran or russia der visas re not dat hard
Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by zibya: 12:05am On Jun 25, 2019
Xisnin:

blows hot on Twitter.
I don't think he's a coward rather I think he's just being pragmatic. A war right now will not in anyway be in his overall interest knowing that he has a very tough reelection bid around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by mrvitalis(m): 1:23am On Jun 25, 2019
Danishguy:
Why bleating like a deranged goat cheesy

Iran should stomach her sanctions, Trump must recover the drones money ×10

You can't see the big picture, US sanctions are like HIV, the symptoms don't come at once, people will soon make to the street, a political revolution seem like a smart wait wink

And he would smile and gloat like a boss on Twitter tongue

Bla bla bla like it affected russia and china ? U think Iran is like venuzuala ? Lol
When russia and china are behind u no shaking

Who is still the president of syre ? What about venuzuela ?

America only succeed when russia and china have no intrest there
Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by itsme01: 3:29am On Jun 25, 2019
grin

Only few people still believes US and trump propaganda, the days of White supremacist are long over, every single thing about america is propaganda.

Trump could drop a MOAB on afghanistan unprovoked just to showoff his "mother of all bomb" and the most powerful non nuclear bomb, but here comes Iran begging for a fight , then he chickens out.

This is the second time Iran is bringing the war to trump's doorsteps and he keeps whining and giving excuses , first Iran Navy were seen on US coast rather than take a drastic action like the macho he claims to be, he barely laughed and call them a rusty fishing bucket, now they blew off his fancy drone in what he called "international waters" and he boasted of taking a military action only for him to chicken out the second time.

Previous Sanctions only made Iran stronger and more self sufficient , with many black market dealer trading with them for crude and other goods, this mere sanction on “key financial resources and support.” and his "cyber attack" is the lowest low US can go

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by born2nyash: 3:38am On Jun 25, 2019
Libya had Russia China and others behind them but still got pounded. RUSSIA AND CHINA wont do shit if the U.s. hits Iran.

ISRAEL will rather be destroyed than let Iran get a nuke. Trust me they have eyes on them 247.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by udemzyudex(m): 4:31am On Jun 25, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

What do you expect? Election is around the corner and he doesn't want to make any move that will be use against him by the opposition.
Re: Donald Trump Puts Off Sanctions Targeting Iran by udemzyudex(m): 4:33am On Jun 25, 2019
zibya:
I don't think he's a coward rather I think he's just being pragmatic. A war right now will not in anyway be in his overall interest knowing that he has a very tough reelection bid around the corner.
Exactly.

Let them wait till he is reelected, this is one of the prayer some people don't want God to answer. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: See What Happened To Yahaya Bello At Kogi APC Guber Primaries / Value-added Tax (VAT) Rates In The World (pic Attached) By B.uche / Top 10 States In Nigeria With High Prison Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.