Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) (29660 Views)

Obaseki: Justice Roland Amaize Faults New NYSC Certificate Issued To Governor / Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village / U.S. Grants Asylum To Ohimai Amaize, Nigerian Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by loadedvibes: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2019
Lol.. hahaba
Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2019
FREEDOM OF SPEECH THAT YOU ARE ENTILTLED TO..
FREEDOM AFTER SPEECH, THAT AM ENTILTLED TO cheesy grin grin grin

IDIOTS DURING JONATHAN'S ERA NASO ALL OF UNA DEY RUN MOUTH FORMING ONLINE SPATACUS..
NOW A NEW GOVERNMENT IS HERE YOU'LL RUNNING AWAY.. LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by BanevsJoker(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2019
Nbote:
We are not far from officially running a dictatorship in dis country...
We are already here.

1 Like

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Realbelieveer(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2019
Na was o. I fit dey naija. Nobody go kmow
Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Naajjii: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2019
Fake news hand work of Nyamiri IPOB

1 Like

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by meobizy(f): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2019
With news like this it’s no wonder I was always told to stay unopinionated during journalism class.
Bleep that, I have opinions — woe betide any human or government on the wrong end of them.

The guy should enjoy his stay wherever he has run to.
The longest stretch he will endure is four years.
Good luck to him.
Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Xkalaban(m): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2019
Lol, what else did he expect. 9ja is being run by a remorseless dictator. Tụfịakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by UncleJudax(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2019
ugo4u:

One thing politicians fail to understand is that power though intoxicating is transient. Look at Dasuki despite several court injunctions is still in prison since 2015 same for Zakzaky and other political prisoners. It still beats my imagination that some so called educated people rationalize the horrendous anomalies associated with this administration because of parochial/political gains not knowing that what goes around comes at around. Tell me what is the value of education when you can't speak/defend the truth, or reason independently. Unfortunately, we have SANs at the corridors of power yet the executive have sworn to continue perpetrating judicial rascality.
Our VP has suddenly become docile the once revered Sagay, has sold all he stood for, for a morsel of bread he perfectly epitomises the saying 'Everyman have a price' pls don't even mention Keyamo (he's a high budget charge & bail lawyer, never rated him at any point in time).
Now the shameless hunt for the media has taken a new dimension.
The road to tyranny we must never forget, begins with the destruction of the truth. Bill Clinton
This too shall pass.
E no easy. Na greed, shortsightedness and heartlessness de worry many politicians. See Olisa Metuh...the fooll follow keep Abia state the way it is... shouting with federal voice...to rig out Alex Otto

How far now...him de hear am

They/we never learn though
Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Ijaya123: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2019
ugo4u:

[s]One thing politicians fail to understand is that power though intoxicating is transient. Look at Dasuki despite several court injunctions is still in prison since 2015 same for Zakzaky and other political prisoners. It still beats my imagination that some so called educated people rationalize the horrendous anomalies associated with this administration because of parochial/political gains not knowing that what goes around comes at around. Tell me what is the value of education when you can't speak/defend the truth, or reason independently. Unfortunately, we have SANs at the corridors of power yet the executive have sworn to continue perpetrating judicial rascality.
Our VP has suddenly become docile the once revered Sagay, has sold all he stood for, for a morsel of bread he perfectly epitomises the saying 'Everyman have a price' pls don't even mention Keyamo (he's a high budget charge & bail lawyer, never rated him at any point in time).
Now the shameless hunt for the media has taken a new dimension[/s].
The road to tyranny we must never forget, begins with the destruction of the truth. Bill Clinton
This too shall pass.

Trash. Only the dunce will be moved by this.

1 Like

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Ugosample(m): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2019
Intellectual201:
Bill Clinton you quoted ordered the bombing of a shoe factory in kenya. Has he been tried for it? The answer is capital no. As a professional you can't start a TV show where you dish out unsubstantiated social media rumours and expect nbc not to act. As an educated person you should know better.

what is this one saying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by truehero(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
ugo4u:

One thing politicians fail to understand is that power though intoxicating is transient. Look at Dasuki despite several court injunctions is still in prison since 2015 same for Zakzaky and other political prisoners. It still beats my imagination that some so called educated people rationalize the horrendous anomalies associated with this administration because of parochial/political gains not knowing that what goes around comes at around. Tell me what is the value of education when you can't speak/defend the truth, or reason independently. Unfortunately, we have SANs at the corridors of power yet the executive have sworn to continue perpetrating judicial rascality.
This too shall pass.

You've said it all. What goes around comes around. Karma is nobody's best friend. We shall all be alive to see the payback of this rascality.
Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Ugosample(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2019
ugo4u:

In ur warped and binary mindset anyone that talks against the anomalies of the government is now a PDP person. It is a total waste of time engaging cretans like you.

those one's are irredeemably stupid
just leave them
Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Princedapace(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2019
ugo4u:

In ur warped and binary mindset anyone that talks against the anomalies of the government is now a PDP person. It is a total waste of time engaging cretans like you.

Don't mind them.. Look at me, I criticized pdp too especially under gej, yet, any time a typical zombie sees me criticizing this govt, they tag me pdp. Very crazy set of wasted creatures..

Like u said, what goes around comes back. It will end some day. I don't know why some of these guys find it fun justifying dictatorship. So, if pdp did it, APC must do it. Why then did we remove pdp? Creatures with low IQ, lack of exposure and buried conscience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by TeraHawks: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2019
Go on CNN and any other major TV station and see if there are no stories based on social media feeds.

If you would not stand for the truth, the least you can do is not to stand in the way of others who would.

Trying to justify it as you are doing reveals a profound lack of intellect.

Your name is a contradiction.

Intellectual201:
Bill Clinton you quoted ordered the bombing of a shoe factory in kenya. Has he been tried for it? The answer is capital no. As a professional you can't start a TV show where you dish out unsubstantiated social media rumours and expect nbc not to act. As an educated person you should know better.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by kitaatita: 9:02am On Jun 25, 2019
The man is looking for reason to apply for green card. Nobody is interested in arresting an unknown quantity.
Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Ugosample(m): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2019
UncleJudax:

E no easy. Na greed, shortsightedness and heartlessness de worry many politicians. See Olisa Metuh...the fooll follow keep Abia state the way it is... shouting with federal voice...to rig out Alex Otto

How far now...him de hear am

They/we never learn though

exactly

the POLITICIANS in general are short sighted has forger that power is hit forever

Shebi Jona is out
And Soon the current idiot we have as president will soon be out as well.....

let's see what will become of them after their foolish master leave power...

what goes around.......

Shame of a country

2 Likes

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Ugosample(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2019
TeraHawks:

Go on CNN and any other major TV station and see if there are no stories based on social media feeds.

If you would not stand for the truth, the least you can do is not to stand in the way of others who would.

Trying to justify it as you are doing reveals a profound lack of intellect.

Your name is a contradiction.

his moniker betrays his logic

a real intellectual will not reason that way

2 Likes

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Ugosample(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2019
irepnaija4eva:
FREEDOM OF SPEECH THAT YOU ARE ENTILTLED TO..
FREEDOM AFTER SPEECH, THAT AM ENTILTLED TO cheesy grin grin grin

IDIOTS DURING JONATHAN'S ERA NASO ALL OF UNA DEY RUN MOUTH FORMING ONLINE SPATACUS..
NOW A NEW GOVERNMENT IS HERE YOU'LL RUNNING AWAY.. LOL.

look at another one undecided

1 Like

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Bizibi(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2019
Front0lane:
4 More wailing years for you then.

smh
Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Danwakae(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2019
Front0lane:
Person wey see this one de yan dust won't remember he is talking about the same Nigeria his beloved PDP ruined for the eternity of the 16 years it ruled without him saying a single word. Despicable soul do abound on NL making senseless comment. They simply forget what rationality is and talk about jargon. Imagine this dull heard defending the same court that set Ibori free on two occasion, the same Ibori that was jailed without bail immediately he landed in London.

Biased fools will not remember to highlight such example but expect Dasuki that stole ammunition fund to be set free by the same corrupt judges, expect Buhari to do nothing about it and then call him toothless bulldog. They labeled Buhari bigot that he prosecute only southerners El Zazazki & Dasuki are both northerner and deranged fools are still wailing. This same lunatic where no where to be found when Ebele Jonathan slaughtered 3 sons of the same El Zazazki.

They will not bother to reason why an ex president slaughter 3 sons of a particular man and his successor from a different party chose to jail this same man till the entirety of his duration ? Bigotry hate n extreme foolishness can only be the reason as it is akin to every PDP Igbo supporter. And yes no idiot should quote me on how to pass my point to fools that refuse to see reason for the last four years.

YOU SOUND VERY FOOLISH.....

TARABA IS PDP
BAUCHI IS PDP
ADAMAWA IS PDP
SOKOTO IS PDP
ZAMFARA IS PDP

HOW IS PDP NOW PARTY FOR THE IBOS

SOME BAD LEADERS THAT WAS PART OF THE NACENT 16YEARS ARE STRONG MEMBERS AND SOME CABALS OF THE APC TODAY. IS SO UNFORTUNATE THAT AT THIS STAGE U STILL HAVE THIS SAME MINDSET, THE IBORI U MENTIONED MOST OF HIS BOYS ARE IN THE APC TODAY, LIKES OF FMR GOV. UDUAGHAN, MACE RUNNER , DSP OMO AGEGE...EL- RUFAI , AKPABIO, MOST OF BUHARI AIDS WERE ALL PART OF THE 16YEARS....

IF I WANT TO INVESTIGATE U, I WOULD FIND OUT THAT U MAY JUST BE ONE AMONG THE BENEFIARY OF THE SOCIAL INVESTMENT PROGRAMME...AND U SPAT OUT THINGS THAT EVEN THOSE THAT ARE MILKING THE GOVT. PRESENTLY CANT SAY...BY NOW I DONT EXPECT ANY NIGERIAN TO BE DIEING FOR ANY LEADER OR PARTY.

BRO, GET SENSE , POVERTY IS NOT A CURSE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by adanny01(m): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2019
caprini1:
The only program that is original on TV is gone.I was expecting this,and i know it was why NBC locked down AIT previously.

That's not original, it is irresponsibility. Believe me, freedom of speech is guaranteed but freedom after speech is not.

If you want to try it, find the email of police IG and write him, telling him you will bomb the Abj - Kaduna train. It is freedom of speech and it is your right to say all the trash that comes to your head. I assure you, those words will not be taken lightly.

Are you aware that the word "bomb" should not be said in an airplane? You are free to say it when next you fly. You have the right to say it.

Recently, a person in Kaduna concocted a story and shared it on social media, a well known celebrity copied the story and reposted. That story caused break down of law and order leading to multiple loss life. The buttomline is that the story was fake and the celebrity gave it the necessary publicity causing loss of life.

What AIT was doing is worst, because they were doing it with government license to broadcast. If AIT airs anything that threatened the peace or security of lives and property, it is not only AIT that is responsible, government is also responsible.

A lot of laws are broken on social media but government has not gone after such individuals for certain reasons, but for AIT to copy such statements, broadcasting it to the whole world is the height of irresponsibility.

Mind you, i was also an addict of the program, there were times i will watch something and say to myself, he should not be airing such things on National TV.

If you see your critically hypertensive neighbor's wife f.ckin one neighborhood boy, will you tell him knowing fully what could happen? If you tell him and he dies, you are responsible (manslaughter), if you keep quiet and he survives. He lives to die another day and you will not be charged for manslaughter.

The Kaakaki social may be born out of good will, but instead it turn out a threat to Nigeria by overheating the polity. If Kaakaki social was around in 2011, probably the violence would have been wide spread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Weathered: 9:17am On Jun 25, 2019
Intellectual201:
why did Bill Clinton order the bombing of a shop in Kenya? Was it a terrorist hideout or something?

How is it the job of the NBC to determine a broadcast as treasonable?

How come both the radio and TV outlets were yanked off air?
That kind of violation is usually determined by fines.

Isn't it same Daar communication President Buhari banned from covering his inauguration in 2015?

You're as empty as an Abakiliki rice shaft! No wonder you're in a hurry to answer intellectual!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Eteka1(m): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2019
The wicked flee when no man pursueth. Proverbs 28:1
Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by frankie2K(m): 9:27am On Jun 25, 2019
Front0lane:
Person wey see this one de yan dust won't remember he is talking about the same Nigeria his beloved PDP ruined for the eternity of the 16 years it ruled without him saying a single word. Despicable soul do abound on NL making senseless comment. They simply forget what rationality is and talk about jargon. Imagine this dull heard defending the same court that set Ibori free on two occasion, the same Ibori that was jailed without bail immediately he landed in London.

Biased fools will not remember to highlight such example but expect Dasuki that stole ammunition fund to be set free by the same corrupt judges, expect Buhari to do nothing about it and then call him toothless bulldog. They labeled Buhari bigot that he prosecute only southerners El Zazazki & Dasuki are both northerner and deranged fools are still wailing. This same lunatic where no where to be found when Ebele Jonathan slaughtered 3 sons of the same El Zazazki.

They will not bother to reason why an ex president slaughter 3 sons of a particular man and his successor from a different party chose to jail this same man till the entirety of his duration ? Bigotry hate n extreme foolishness can only be the reason as it is akin to every PDP Igbo supporter. And yes no idiot should quote me on how to pass my point to fools that refuse to see reason for the last four years.

Comments like this makes me to wonder the type of self claimed educated followers we have in this country.Please must we pay back evil with evil and expect to move forward as a country?.Must we always mention what happened in the past to justify what we are doing now as a country?. My people is now 5years since pdp left power and uptill now we still mention their name.when will we allow pdp to rest and demand the change that this government promised us?.or is this their own way of telling us that they don't have anything to offer?.please let us think and reason well as a people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by bigfish3k: 9:29am On Jun 25, 2019
Front0lane:

so in conclusion, u support tyrany both in the last regime and in this present regime
u support the ruining of nigeria both in the last regime and in the present regime

... i give up on u people
Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by Stillthebest: 9:34am On Jun 25, 2019
Media is a powerful tool to disseminate news,sell it and make it sink. It depends on how the disseminator sinks the news. One major tool that finished Jonathan's Govt that people hardly talk about was 'fake news' the then opposition party and now main party sold the news to us that the less educated or educated illiterates who happen to be in the larger percentage of the country believed every News hook, line and sinker vehemently..

Any Govt who wants to succeed in Nigeria must have a lil of iron fist to check mate News and the casters. It is just quite unfortunate that Buhari's Govt isn't fit in that shoe because he flagrantly disobeys court orders, remains clueless to economy, and had pocketed the concienceless ones to be able to keep perpetrating their ineptitudeness... But checking media in Nigeria is a way to go for now. We are not yet there for the complete freedom. Nigerians can abuse any system.
Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by TheAlchemist: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2019
ikorodureporta:
D guy run go meet Reno Omokri... For how long him go flee na??

.. but, I don't see anything bad in that program. The guy reviews social media posts which he didn't generate.. & same is done by some radio stations. Is it because of the visuals??

How do we know that he did not generate such social media posts. He can open multiple accounts and then posts to malign the present government, imagine the guy reviewing his personal posts on social medial platform to the entire nation on TV!

1 Like

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by LewsTherin: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2019
I wonder at the logic of people who claim that this government should not be criticized for their terrible actions because the PDP governments did the same things. How intellectually dishonest are these people? Was this government not initially voted in because we as a people wanted a change from the illegalities of the previous government? And now that this one is full of the same rascalities and, to an even greater extent, mismanagement and corrupt tendencies Nigerian's should keep quiet? Did Nigerian's keep quiet under the previous governments?

A failed government is a failed government. We don't have to compare it to any other failed governments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by macello4(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2019
ugo4u:

This too shall pass.
rubish from popular town crier.

1 Like

Re: Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) by LewsTherin: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2019
TheAlchemist:

How do we know that he did not generate such social media posts. He can open multiple accounts and then posts to malign the present government, imagine the guy reviewing his personal posts on social medial platform to the entire nation on TV!

And you know he did this because.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Shows President Buhari His Certificate Of Return / Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan / Privatized Power Companies In Nigeria And Their Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.