Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,965 members, 7,866,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Find A Place To Stay between N1k - N3k On Staywithme Nigeria - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Find A Place To Stay between N1k - N3k On Staywithme Nigeria (415 Views)

Are You Are Corper In Lagos And You Need A House To Stay. Check Out This Offer / I Remember When All I Had Left Was N1k And Lost It / This Simple Trick Might Get NYSC To Post You To A Place Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find A Place To Stay between N1k - N3k On Staywithme Nigeria by Drwanni: 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
Skeptic Meets Enthusiast

Enthusiast .... Just use Staywithme Nigeria.

Q(Skeptic). What is Staywithme Nigeria?
A(Enthusiast). A place to find short term accommodation (Shortlets), Roommates or Housemates (co tenants) who will split the rent with you.
You may also put up your rooms (spare rooms or shared rooms) and house guests who are willing to stay with you.

Q.(Skeptic) Exclamation! Aghhhh!!! - for this naija? security ....
A.(Enthusiast) All guests are verified before even they can contact a host. Also all hosts are verified before a guest is allowed to contact them.

Q.(Skeptic) Ehn Jiji dey na, olx sef - Why should i use staywithme Nigeria? When i can use them and its free ... all this people sef
A.(Enthusiast) Well, On staywithme Nigeria, we do only one thing and we do it well. We help Guests find a place to stay and we help Hosts make money every week/month. Plus you must not pay to advertise and boost every month, we do all the advertising and screening for you, you just accept and take your money.

Q.(Skeptic) How much Will I pay??
A.(Enthusiast) As a Host, you only pay us 10 percent of what the Guest pays you. And as a guest, our monthly subscription is N1,000 only.

Q.(Skeptic) 1k - 3k per day , what if i cannot afford it?
A.(Enthusiast) Well if you cannot afford to pay the rent alone, you may make a housemate request stating how many housemates you want and how much the total rent is. The rent money is split equally between all interested housemates. You and your housemate/s can then look for a place that matches your budget and rent it.

Skeptic - Hmnn, the thing make sense o! let me google it...

(1) (Reply)

Please Decide Upon Which State To Serve / Bayelsa PCM Batch B Stream 2 Lets Meet Here / US - based Nigerian Sexagenarians Return For NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.