Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Opera Mini Is Sharing 200m,let Me Tell You How To Join - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opera Mini Is Sharing 200m,let Me Tell You How To Join (216 Views)

Union Bank Current Account Visacard Needed Asap For Huge Deal Up To 200m Naira / Just shake your phone and win Cash. Opera Mini/AFCON N200M Cash Give away to Nig / Sterling Bank Is Sharing Bags Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opera Mini Is Sharing 200m,let Me Tell You How To Join by iconix(m): 1:07am On Jun 25, 2019
Opera has announced to share 200m to their members recently, it does not mean 200m each o.
It's just that they have brought up 200m to share its members you might be getting 100k out of it.
Here is how to join. Follow the link below to enter �

http://lucky-activity-ams.op-mobile.opera.com/activities/afconshake/shareinvitecode?rW=eyJhY3RpZCI6InMyODI3ODUzOTAiLCJjb2RlIjoiS1o1VEJZIn0%3D&sharetype=more

(1) (Reply)

How To Properly Label Your Goods From Usa To Nigeria / 30 Tons Chinese/trailer Tipping Trucks For Hire / Business Cards And Letter Heads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.