Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,780 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Q And A Day - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Q And A Day (329 Views)

Social Q And A / Social Q And A / Social Q And A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Q And A Day by adaezeh126(f): 4:49am On Jun 25, 2019
Hello my friends, today is a very important day for you and I in this platform.
It is a question and answer day today so friends feel free to ask questions and you will get your answers right back. Our questions will automatically base on relationship.
I believe with you guys help that today will be very interactive and fun too.
Please don't forget to drop your questions here so that here can be lively and interesting.
I will be waiting for your questions.
The question starts now but remember you can also be of help by answering the questions if you know the answers alright so let's start.

Here is my question why do couples divorce?
Re: Q And A Day by catwalq(f): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
Every marriage is peculiar as is challenges being experienced. Therefore, couples break up for reasons best known to them.
Re: Q And A Day by adaezeh126(f): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
@catwalq thanks for your reply

(1) (Reply)

White Man In Town (chapter Thirty) / Steamy Regency Romance Writer / Overcoming Emotional Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.